Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“Good.” He waves to the others. “Hi!”

Blaze opens his eyes and the aura vanishes. “Hello, Nexus.”

“So what now?”

“We wait for the others.” He says.

“That shouldnt be long at all” /s

“These are their worst fears, this could take a while.” Blaze says.

OOC: @Runa Where’d you go? G’night all!

OOC: bed
IC: Tangi shoots a Bass Cannon, shattering the illusion with sound waves. She is now with everyone else who had done it.

Tarev who had been watching just says “what just happened?”

“Well this is pointless.” Lehatu mutters, the area he is in has so far switched through multiple scenarios, ranging from watching how he failed his village, his death to even instead of becoming a toa he became a Makuta, so far none have affected him and the area appears to be in a state of confused flux, still trying to figure out what he fears and why nothing has yet to work.

Don’t ask me, I don’t know either. Maybe you should ask the ‘All-knowing Palutena’ I’m sure she’ll have an answer.” Hades says to Tarev.

“and you are? Sorry I don’t know, I don’t meet worthless gods” replies the Lord of chaos

I’m Hades, the Lord of the Underworld. And you are?” He asks.

“Tarev, god-king of the multiverse” they reply

There is uproarious laughter from Hades. “You are not a deity, you’re more like Pyrron when he tried taking over the Aurum. I’m a freaking Olympian and you are a shameless poser.” Hades says to Tarev, sensing the same thing as Eric did.

Tarev shows him the many universes he rules “you claim to be more powerful, but my feats are much more impressive. Tell me, why can’t you even beat a child?” The Lord of death tells him

Pit is an angel and he had the help of both Palutena and Viridi plus Sakurai scripted it. I’d have destroyed Pit like I did with his ‘Great Sacred Treasure’ but, the Game Director’s word is law and you are not the GM here, that would be Runa.” Hades says.

He laughs at Hades being bound by fate, before shutting him out “and that is why I don’t interfere” he tells himself

Ta-ta, Mr. Tarev! Oh, now let’s watch how Kogara deals with her inner demon.” He somehow has a full bowl of popcorn.

“Why must you try this? Nothing shall affect me, a true golem has no true emotions.” Lehatu muttered, still standing in his area. As he finished speaking everything calmed, the distortion, the confusion, everything, it almost seemed like it had listened to him, at least that’s what he thought until he suddenly felt the ground vanish below him, yet he didn’t fall, it was more like it changed to something else he couldn’t feel. As that happened the area went dark, he could still see but nothing was happening, no sound, no movement, nothing but total isolation, his body and elemental spirit even separated from access to stone, preventing him from detecting anything else or leaving.
“W-what is this?” Lehatu questioned, something similar to nervousness flickering across his eyes as he started to shake slightly. “What is this? What is this?!” He started to scream, fear or at least panic visible on his form as he looked around wildly, shaking. “This isn’t real! This isn’t real! Release me! You can’t do this! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!!” He started to scream, a few small, green glowing cracks starting to appear on his form as he gripped his head, screaming either the same words over and over again or just nonsensically.

OOC: Gotta go, classes.