Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“I heard them, I can imagine that your Heartless and Nobody would be very brutal.” Blaze says.

“HAHAHAHAAH! HE WAS MY CLONE THATS A FREEBIE HAHAHAHA!”

Echo continues his insane hysteria

“You are very disturbing.” Blaze says.

“If i showed you my mind lets say you wouldnt be able to speak for months”

Echo laughs between his words and he slowly stops

“Oh man, that was great.”

“Ditto here on both accounts.”

“Well, what shall we do now?”

“I don’t know, probably follow Runa to Hippo’s next boss fight.”

“Ah, well until then what? We dont really have anyone to kill thats no on our side so shall we just talk?”

@KAI_BORG

Eric stands in one place facing Ceric. Ceric suddenly rushes forward, and Eric goes on the defensive, using very minimalistic movements to protect himself. Eric suddenly swings his scythe behind him into his shadow, and Ceric shadowstep into it. Eric glances at Echo with disdain

Nexus and CNexus face each. “No copy can beat me.” They both rush forward, activating their super punchy fists, and punch each other. Once the dust clears, Nexus stands without an arm and CNexus stands without a torso. “Cheap knockoff.” Nexus gathers the parts and starts to reassemble the arm.

“Is there a PROBLEM, Erik?”

“The dead isn’t to be used as a personal army.”

“And? Do you REALLY think i have that high morals? If it benefits me and theyre not freinds, i could personally care less. Besides, its just their bodies, not their soul.”

“Their souls are still connected to their body for a time, and even then their bodies still deserve respect.”

“Well they arent getting it.”

Echos mask glows and his army reverts back to the crack formed, going back to wherever they came from.

“And you call yourself a reaper.” He mutters to where Echo can’t make out what he said.

“Wanna repeat that?”

echo glares at him with a look of anger

“A reaper wouldn’t kill for personal benefit. By all means I would hardly call you a reaper.”

“For the last time. IT WAS A TITLE! NOT MY JOB!”

“It is a very misleading title.”

“reaper of the UN-FREAKIN-DEAD.”