Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“Oh. Ok.”

“Yes…”

“Hey bara, wanna blow stuff up later?”
Echo says in a excited tone

Eric glances at him, then walks over to a rock which he sits on.

Arakhin picks up echo by the neck and says “that’s enough. Eric has done no bad as far as we know, and we can manage fine with or without his help, you cannot bend the will of a being, only encourage it. Remember that next time I have my blade about Togo through your throat”

“Do it and just watch what happens. And while he may have done no wrong he hasnt done any good either!”

Echo looks at him and dissipates, appearing behind arahkin

“You know, this is what happens when i try to be the good guy.”

Echo picks arahkin by the neck

“ONE CRUSH AND I COULD KILL YOU”

Arakhin drops echo and says “well it’s not like you’ve a help either” the more Arakhin thinks about it the angrier he gets and then he says “WHEN I WAS EVIL YOU DID ALMOST NOTHING TO HELP STOP ME!!!” Arakhin starts to get enraged and light begins to pulse from his body

OOC: based off of pictures, Arakhin is almost twice echos height

“DEFINITELY!”

Ooc- echo is 6’5

Ic- “OH REALLY!? REALLY!? NO HELP!?”

“Not now, stuff is happening.”

“IN FACT RIGHT BEFORE I BECAME EVIL YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!!” Arakhin punches echo

Echo catches the fist with ease

“IT WAS A SPAR THAT YOU AGREED TO!”

Echos eyes are filled with not quite hate, but something more insane

Arakhin grabs echo wrist and flips him over slamming him onto the ground

“Oh, so its a fight you want.”

Echo giggles insanely and jumps up

“Well its a fight you get”

Echo grabs out his ax and jumps on top of arahkiin

Ooc-Echos fight theme is “Your going down” by sick puppies btw (wont link it due to language)

Arakhins fists turn begin to flow with light and he grabs echo and throws him at a wall

Eric stands up and walks over. “I’ve decided that a fight will not be beneficial to the group, since you guys apparently care about that a lot.”

Echo jumps of the wall and disappears. Soon after, he appears in front of arahkiin and punches him in the gut with the force to make him puke

“He wanted one, so hes gonna get one”

Arakhins eyes begin to glow a yellowish whitish color and he charges at echo and punches him a few times

Echo dodges each punch with sucess

“You do know you cant hit me right?”
I wonder if this will work, but it may cause harm to someone else too

“Hypocrite…” He mutters. In a audible voice, Eric asks: “So would this be where I step in to stop the fight to increase group productivity?”