Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Arakhin makes a light dome around him and echo so that Eric can’t intervene and he shoots a beam of light at echo

Echo dissapates before it can hit him. He then stands in front of arahkin

“I tried you know, for so long i tried. I really wanted to be a good guy here, to be nice, to be, well, accepted for once”

Echo pulls out his ax

“I wonder, what makes you tick?”

Echo throws his ax across the room and teleports to it

“I assume this dome is tangible and therefore I can not walk through it. This also makes shadows much smaller, stopping me from shadowstepping in. This also puts a teleporter at a disadvantage by limiting his angles of attack.”

“Well who said i depended on my teleportation?”

Echo parkours around the room until hes behind arahkin and wraps his arms around him, attempting to snap his spine

Eric uses the shadow cast by both of them to shadowstep into the dome. He then stands to the side. “Do you want me to intervene?”

Arakhin screams in pain and flips echo over him again

OOC: I’m sensing a bit of overpowered-ness here

“Do you want me to intervene?” Eric repeats himself, stepping out of the way of the flipped Echo.

Ooc- well, try to remember, echo does have weaknesses, but who said they were all physical :wink:

Ic- Echo screams in pain and pushes him off, breathing heavily

“You weigh much more than you appear to”

Arakhin doesn’t say anything and shoots two more beams of light at echo

Echo jumps above them, one hitting him in the shoulder

“AH $H##!”

Echo begins to whisper in latin and the ground shakes beneath him, as a voice echoes around the room

“YOU, of all people, rang for MY help.”

“Do you want me to intervene?” He asks once again, this time addressing the entire group, not just the fighters.

“Eh only if one of them’s about to die, we need them.” Lehatu deadpanned. “Otherwise, let them have fun.”

“Very well.” Eric continues to stand there.

“WHY HELLO THERE”

Belial steps in

“You rang, brother?”

Echo looks at him and says weakly

“I want your help”

Eric looks at Lehuta (@KAI_BORG) “The fight is no longer fair, should I intervene?”

“No, im not gonna help him anyway. Besides, he knows he can win”

Echo stands up

“You know what. Screw this, i am your teamate, why are we fighting?”

“I think they’ve worked it out, if no, then yes.”

“Very well.” Eric continues to stand in the same place.

Echo walks to the group

“Belial, you best leave”

Belial is no longer in the room

Arakhin picks up echo by the neck and says “if you cause any more problems hepohepo won’t be your only enemy”