Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

LTV looks around “What clone?”

Arakhin says “can’t we help them fight there clone?”

“Let them have fun…” Jallak gets up after sitting for a while

“Well where is it?”

OOC: what did I miss in the past 3 or so days? Did everyone defeat their Chaos Clones?

OOC: I haven’t.

OOC: k

IC: He is attacked by his Chaos Clone, who is now in @DannyBoyy’s control.

Kogara and her clone have been at a standstill this whole time, waiting to see who’d strike first.

Runa slices of the distracted CKogara’s head of with his scythe, killing it in a poof of smoke.

Tangi had been fighting her Clone the whole time, neither of them landing a hit, so she changed her song to one with a very different beat to throw the clone off so she could finish the job, blasting it into nothingness with her Bass Cannons.

OOC: Me?

OOC: yes, I forgot who your character was. I thought Skelly, but I wasn’t sure.

OOC: Yep, it’s Skelly. Also, if the Chaos Clone is under my control then why is it attacking me?

OOC: it’s under your control, not your character’s. Hepohepo creates it to fight you with, which he is doing.

OOC: Ah. So how you defeat it?

That would be for you to find out, but

you already know how.

That’s a hint.

OOC: Oh cool.

IC: Skelly shoots the clone in the head multiple times, then waits.

“I still got a brain in my head, so that should put him down.”

OOC: @Runa Arakhin no longer transforms into a jet by he now transforms into a lion

Hepohepo waits to see if his minion gets up, starting to get frustrated.

“No, I don’t think it’ll get back up again.” Skelly shoots it again.

Arakhin. Transforms and growls at hepohepo

It poofs away.

Hepohepo sighs and returns. “My turn to stop you all!” He says maniacally, summoning four jagged swords, with two razor shields floating around him. “TIME TO DANCE!!”

Chaos Spirit Hepohepo: Final Boss

I don’t usually do this, but this is the battle theme, not including the lyrics.

I pull out my sword and shield. “Let’s do this.”