Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Jallak gets ready for combat “I’m going after hepohepo!”

“Ok, just dont bother me and leave my army alone Their bodies are walking and talking because of my mind, not because their souls are in there.Can you understand that?”

“You do realize that’s the tricky part, finding him?” Blaze asks annoyed as he still hasn’t found his true target. (@Runa)

“We’ll have to destroy them all!”

“Easier said than done as more show up every time we take one down.” He is still going, trying to find the real Hepohepo.

The ones he destroys turn to chaos energy, which attack him. The Rode shows that all of them are the true Hepohepo, yet none of them are…it’s strange. It’s almost like it isn’t working. But then a small shimmer comes out of the small hole in the wall where the stick goes.

“As I said, a body needs a soul to function. You might not be able to detect it, since you aren’t actually a reaper, but it’s there.” He slices another one. “I’m simply doing my job.”

Blaze decides to make a beeline to the spot where the stick should go, he is starting to be affected by the Chaos energy as he is trying to avoid losing his mind from all the insanity that is trying to take him over.

They don’t notice as they mess with everyone else until he’s right there, when one notices. “Oh s***”

“Time to die.”

Begone, O Spirit of Chaos!” He yells out. He sends the stick into its place with all his power. “This world is no longer your playground!” He sees a Keyhole appear and he fires a beam of Light from Hypernova into it. This will allow him to return to Ao after he leaves once he has the means to travel back and it also locks away this world’s Heart in a safe place deep within and this will keep the Heartless from invading further. He is literally engulfed in pure, white, ethereal flames. (@Runa)

LTV’s clones continue to fight. I should pull myself together for this one. LTV joins in the fight and feels weird

Arakhin shoots more concentrated beams of light to try and dissipate hepohepo

A large explosion is felt, blowing away the rest of the mountain above. When the dust clears, they could see that the Hepohepos were gone, and that Ao had returned to its former glory as a beautiful planet of lush life. Kogara got up. “Thank you all for saving my planet and it’s people, I knew you could. As thanks, you shall all be celebrated once we have finished rebuilding my kingdom.” She bows. “We are forever in your debt.”

A laughing could be heard, but it was laced with frustration. “You almost did it. Really, I’m proud, pests. You may have stopped my hold on this planet, so I will leave it alone, as a little prize, but…” a hole in time and space is ripped beneath them, dropping them to a new dimension. “I still want to mess with you some more, so welcome to my home!” He laughs once more. The place had a purple-ish Sky with islands floating above, below, and beside them, in all sorts of patterns and directions, to the point of looking untraversable. “You’ll be staying a while.”

#End of Chaos Creation Roleplay: To be continued in Chaos Realm, most likely tomorrow.#

LTV’s clones disappear and LTV puts his claws in his mask They don’t need to know.

Blaze. Has. HAD IT! He, Berserker and Orbis begin to channel all their power. (@Ace)

Orbis helps.

Ooc- darn i missed it

Eric cuts down one last undead before being sucked into the portal.

Nexus hovers anove the portal for a bit, using his rocket thrusters. He hovers over to the edge to grab his arms and then drops in.

Arakhin so enraged he transforms into lion mode and roars as loud as he can in anger

OOC: what about the voices and inferno?