Chaos' Creation (Signup)

Name: Shira

Species: Toa?

Weapons: Sword/Laser Rifle

Powers/Ability: Speed, exp able to go up to speeds to were she seems invisible or go though solid objects. Like the Flash from DC or Goku from Dragon Ball

Appearance:

Bio/Personality: She came through a portal created by her friends, which first brought her to the Experiment, but made a wrong turn in the portal which brought her here.
Her personality is friendly and lil’ sass.

Names: Molt and Larv

Genders: Male

Species: Fire Entities

Weapons: Plasma sword and Larv’s head

Powers/Abilities: Able to produce heat and a little fire

Appearance:

Molt:
Larv:

Bio/Personality: These guys were created over 1,000 years ago, but act like childen. Larv (the head) is noisy, talkative, and has no filter. The only reason why he is still alive is that you must destroy their whole body, so now his only friend is his arms and legs. Molt (Larv’s only friend) is fairly cunning and a coward. There has been so many time where he has wanted to kick Larv off in to the ocean, but he knows he needs him plus he would be lonely. So anyways I couldn’t split these guys apart.

1 Like

Name: Biodude15
Titles: None
Species: Ta/Ko-matoran
Weapons: Steel claidheamh-mór (or claymore for you people)
Powers/abilities: semi-decent (no where near complete) control over ice and fire.
Appearance: 2 Bio tall, although not a toa. I prefer to wear a noble shelek, rather than a great shelek.
Bio/personality: Backstory is unknown to any, as I prefer not to talk about it much.I am reserved, until I become a good friend. I usually make choices based off of logic. When angered enough, or a friend is threatened, I will kill.

If you could, please just add me in anywhere in the story possible, I will be able to pick up from there.

@Biodude15 @King_Ved accepted

Name: Zero
Titles: inventor extraordinaire
Species: evolved rahkshi
Weapons, personality, powers: same as they were in the self moc rp
Appearance: think I’m gonna go with @Sammythekat’s version
http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/9b64eb7b8ed050e1132e7cb43abd1fb6351a17d6

1 Like

Accepted, but I’d show the weapons, powers and personality for those who weren’t in the SMARP

2 Likes

@Runa Here goes.

Here’s the first draft for my character sheet. Please let me know if there are any comments, questions and/concerns you have about it:
Blaze character sheet for the Chaos’ Creation RP

Name: Blaze

Title: none

Species: Technically Ta-Matoran

Weapon: Hypernova Keyblade

Final Hypernova Keyblade.

Powers and abilities: Usual abilities of a Keyblade Wielder, can access mask powers. Main mask is heavily limited in order to make it controllable. Somewhat able to wield magic with an affinity towards combining Light and Fire; still learning how to wield a Keyblade.

Appearance: is about 1.5 bio tall has red and gold armor, has a gold MoUP made by Artahka.

Disclaimer: the sword is a placeholder for the Keyblade, the head is supposed to be a G2 head with a short red eyestalk with a gold MoUP and the chest plate is supposed to be identical to the one on Tahu Master of Fire.

Bio: Called a half Toa due to his height and odd ability to access mask powers. He worked in Ta-Metru as a mask maker but liked to explore the city in his spare time. He received his Keyblade a few weeks before the events of this RP’s story starting up. His Keyblade is unique as it was forged via a star going ‘hyper nova’ and instead of creating a black hole its core became the Hypernova Keyblade, the only one that doesn’t have a keychain; he is one of the few Keyblade Wielders to not have had any sort of Inheritance Ceremony, meaning that he was chosen by his Keyblade. The Keyblade’s length is ¾ bio. He’s usually the target of pranks and he most recently had a Kanohi Olmak literally blow up in his face.

Personality: Friendly. Tries to be optimistic via telling jokes, usually puns, when he feels that it is needed. He always tries to avoid a fight but will fight if he feels like there is no choice and/or to protect those he cares about, but his Keyblade sometimes has other ideas. He tries to listen to what others have to say and respects others unconditionally at first. Has a temper that has a short fuse when bullies are around. He’ll do his best to help others if they need it.

Accepted

Name: Bogarak
Titles:The Ultimate Evil, Master of Sin, Lord of Darkness, Bringer of Terror, Duke of Destruction, Siphoner of Souls, Emperor of the Wicked and Minister of Dance - All self-proclaimed.

Species: Biomechanical Undead

Weapons: None

Powers/abilities: Necromancy, Cryomancy, Pyromancy, Teleportation and Regeneration

Weaknesses: The Element of Light

Appearance:
http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/7/f778a643acd536816e4cd8355a05598d780ca199.jpg

Bio/personality:
There are beings that exist for a purpose, be it good or ill. Then there are beings created from mere luck, or as an byproduct of some process.- And of course, then there are the beings upon which you can only ask “What sort of twisted person would create such a monster?”

From these three categories, Bogarak falls to the last one. He is embodiment of all things a normal person shouldn’t be. Insanely insane, this manchild is wanted across seventy dimensions for the crimes of coercion, extortion, extinctions, distortions, desertions, perversions, illegal insertions, invasions of nations, space tax evasion, commotions, explosions, homicide and countless other.

As far as his personality goes, Bogarak is the most random, erratic being in history of random and erratic beings. He is a twisted, cruel manchild with everlasting hunger for suffering of the innocent. Pretty much the ultimate edgelord.

Theme Song:

Voice Reference:

2 Likes

Accepted

1 Like

Always find these things to late, ah well… At least I can read what’s already going on then.

@Runa wait really? I looked at the actual topic and there was already… 316 replies… Well that’s awesome, love to rip everyone and again… Just got to think of what character to use… Be back with that soon (hopefully)

Ok… So I’m either going to end up putting up a of my minimayhems character due to my sheer lack of useable Mocs at the time (uploaded ones) or one of my… Less well designed (build wise) Toa like characters

@Runa Ok so I’m either going to use Lehatu or Tekan and silver, The one/s that I choose/you accept I’ll just add into the rp.

Tekan and Silver have a beginning that’ll already work (I.e. Crash landing from space) and Lehatu will probably just be found wandering around, maybe after one of those water episodes if it happens again (seeing as how he can’t drown)… Actually now that I think about it Lehatu could totally be in the ruins, maybe protecting them or something (maybe it was his town before it was destroyed, idk)… But that might mean he’ll attack them… Have to think about it but so far Lehatu is looking like the best to use but I may still use the other two later if they’re accepted.

Name: Lehatu
Titles: the literal toa of stone, the living statue
Species: has none, is quite literally a living statue
Weapons: Skis and two curved blades
Powers/abilities: elemental powers (control of stone), super strength, unlimited stamina, can’t drown, can’t feel temperatures, all from being a statue), can regenerate parts of his body rebuild his body if it’s destroyed but it greatly drains his power.
Appearance/bio: Lehatu (old moc)

Name: Tekan
Titles: war cyborg
Species: mini mayhem
Weapons: Scythe, guided plasma launcher, plasma laser and back plasma laser
Powers/abilities: can fly for short periods of time, increased strength, speed, agility and intelligence from cyborg build, has a battle mode that can take over, can connect to wifi to search stuff but doesn’t use it much
Appearance/bio: Mini mayhem Tekan

Name: Silver
Titles: The eccentric scientist
Species: Mini mayhem
Weapons: large hammer (named the parrot hammer from build), saw arm attachment, Jetpack/backpack that allows her to slow falls and have a mild jump boost (but that greatly drains its power and it needs to recharge)
Powers/abilities: has prosthetic arms, her hands can be replaced with other items
Appearance/bio: Silver Aquapphire

(Sorry about the links just really don’t want to right out their descriptions seeing as how I’ll somehow make them much longer than necessary.)

They’re at the ruins! Can I join??? (Sry for updates get weird at times, bwhwhjakjshsjajshsjsjshsushvduyvyud)

@Omega_Tahu you know I just realized from your characters personality and such he’ll have a lot of fun with Tekan if he can ever get him to fight, Tekan being a war cyborg, of course Tekan might find out about his minifig self from his scanners.

@Omega_Tahu Ahh! But you must remember he is alien technology!.. Ok so he might not pick up on the minifig but he might be suspicious about some of the scans he gets from him, mechs don’t exactly fully match up with toa body heat and some other stuff.

@Omega_Tahu with some organic parts but yeah there wouldn’t be much he’d notice just a couple little blips that would confuse him for a bit before he’d just brushed it off as either glitches from the crash or just due to something different in nexus’s type compared to most others.

1 Like

You can still sign up…

No. technology prevents that.

But sure, why not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That’s pretty easy to replicate with some heaters, and toa are primarily robot iirc.

Go ahead, they’re accepted, but from now on make new posts, it’s easier to follow that way.

1 Like

Ah ok, just had a lot of problems with double posting so I try not to even accidently get them, also yay!

Just make sure to not make a post, and make another before someone else does.

Ah… That makes more sense then what I thought… That makes it a lot easier at least so YAY!

1 Like

let’s do this boiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Name: Krowon
Titles: Squaw
Species: birdman
Weapons: memes
Powers/abilities: Squaw
Appearance:

Bio/personality:
he is cookie lovin birb who wishes to bring dank memes to all

4 Likes

O boi. The birdy has come.