Chaos' Creation (Signup)

Always find these things to late, ah well… At least I can read what’s already going on then.

@Runa wait really? I looked at the actual topic and there was already… 316 replies… Well that’s awesome, love to rip everyone and again… Just got to think of what character to use… Be back with that soon (hopefully)

Ok… So I’m either going to end up putting up a of my minimayhems character due to my sheer lack of useable Mocs at the time (uploaded ones) or one of my… Less well designed (build wise) Toa like characters

@Runa Ok so I’m either going to use Lehatu or Tekan and silver, The one/s that I choose/you accept I’ll just add into the rp.

Tekan and Silver have a beginning that’ll already work (I.e. Crash landing from space) and Lehatu will probably just be found wandering around, maybe after one of those water episodes if it happens again (seeing as how he can’t drown)… Actually now that I think about it Lehatu could totally be in the ruins, maybe protecting them or something (maybe it was his town before it was destroyed, idk)… But that might mean he’ll attack them… Have to think about it but so far Lehatu is looking like the best to use but I may still use the other two later if they’re accepted.

Name: Lehatu
Titles: the literal toa of stone, the living statue
Species: has none, is quite literally a living statue
Weapons: Skis and two curved blades
Powers/abilities: elemental powers (control of stone), super strength, unlimited stamina, can’t drown, can’t feel temperatures, all from being a statue), can regenerate parts of his body rebuild his body if it’s destroyed but it greatly drains his power.
Appearance/bio: Lehatu (old moc)

Name: Tekan
Titles: war cyborg
Species: mini mayhem
Weapons: Scythe, guided plasma launcher, plasma laser and back plasma laser
Powers/abilities: can fly for short periods of time, increased strength, speed, agility and intelligence from cyborg build, has a battle mode that can take over, can connect to wifi to search stuff but doesn’t use it much
Appearance/bio: Mini mayhem Tekan

Name: Silver
Titles: The eccentric scientist
Species: Mini mayhem
Weapons: large hammer (named the parrot hammer from build), saw arm attachment, Jetpack/backpack that allows her to slow falls and have a mild jump boost (but that greatly drains its power and it needs to recharge)
Powers/abilities: has prosthetic arms, her hands can be replaced with other items
Appearance/bio: Silver Aquapphire

(Sorry about the links just really don’t want to right out their descriptions seeing as how I’ll somehow make them much longer than necessary.)

They’re at the ruins! Can I join??? (Sry for updates get weird at times, bwhwhjakjshsjajshsjsjshsushvduyvyud)

@Omega_Tahu you know I just realized from your characters personality and such he’ll have a lot of fun with Tekan if he can ever get him to fight, Tekan being a war cyborg, of course Tekan might find out about his minifig self from his scanners.

@Omega_Tahu Ahh! But you must remember he is alien technology!.. Ok so he might not pick up on the minifig but he might be suspicious about some of the scans he gets from him, mechs don’t exactly fully match up with toa body heat and some other stuff.

@Omega_Tahu with some organic parts but yeah there wouldn’t be much he’d notice just a couple little blips that would confuse him for a bit before he’d just brushed it off as either glitches from the crash or just due to something different in nexus’s type compared to most others.

1 Like

You can still sign up…

No. technology prevents that.

But sure, why not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That’s pretty easy to replicate with some heaters, and toa are primarily robot iirc.

Go ahead, they’re accepted, but from now on make new posts, it’s easier to follow that way.

1 Like

Ah ok, just had a lot of problems with double posting so I try not to even accidently get them, also yay!

Just make sure to not make a post, and make another before someone else does.

Ah… That makes more sense then what I thought… That makes it a lot easier at least so YAY!

1 Like

let’s do this boiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Name: Krowon
Titles: Squaw
Species: birdman
Weapons: memes
Powers/abilities: Squaw
Appearance:

Bio/personality:
he is cookie lovin birb who wishes to bring dank memes to all

4 Likes

O boi. The birdy has come.

2 Likes

Sure, go ahead.

3 Likes

i never thought it’d actually get accepted but ok :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This guy’s probably the most hilarious and terrifying character I’ve encountered; nice job, man.

But I don’t want to do this RP, it’s full of psychopaths, and I’m not talking about the characters. Come on it will be fun and that is no way to talk about someone.

Name: Renu

Titles:( Oo, how Renu the grand? It has a nice ring. ) How about not.

Species: MOC, ( Wow you couldn’t be any more original? )

Weapons: He has a magic bag, where it has every single moc’s weapon (but some of them are too big for him to use) and more.

Powers/Abilities: ( Oo, how about all the powers of Super-Man but better! ) We’re not going to do that, he will be indestructibility and breaking the fourth wall.

Appearance/Personality: Renu the 4th Wall Breaker ;-)

Bio: I took him off the shelf and though him in a portal.

So is he able to join @Runa ?

1 Like

hey! i represent that comment

That is a hilarious way to do that; it kinda reminds me of Deadpool-a kid friendly version.

The indestructibility, how much does that entail? Because if he was completely indestructible, that is a little overpowered.

Basically it’s were his outside is nearly indestructible, as for his insides are not and you can still feel pain. If you want to get rid of the indestructibility I’ll be willing to do that.

Maybe make it, instead of indestructible, either unable to feel pain, or make him very difficult to hurt, or even impervious to either physical or non-physical attacks only.

Oo, that ones and that one and that, which one you gonna pick. Hmm, I think none. What! Why not, do you just like seeing me in pain? Pretty much plus your one tough cookie. :cookie:

1 Like

So he’ll take damage normally?