Chaos' Creation (Signup)

Nexus is immune to telepathy. Pure immunity. No minds in his mind.

@Runa Can I call hacks on this?

Why though?

It just feels like thatā€™s a bit OP for any scenario involving telepathy but then again, most if not all the members of The Order of Mata Nui are like that so I really want a clear reason why that immunity is possible for Nexus.

Lead Plating in his helmetā€¦ Really, considering that Nexus doesnā€™t have any other special power, or elemental control, and he has the whole secret to keep, I think itā€™s fair.

Touche. Omega_Tahu. I retract my call for OP.

1 Like

Name: Pyrrhus.
Titles: None that he cares about.
Species: Fire Elemental.
Weapons: Spear and shield (subject to change).
Powers/abilities: Perfect power over fire, due to literally being a living flame. Also telekinesis and the ability to form out of any flame.
Appearance: Completely covered in armor, but if it were to crack you would see fire underneath.
Bio/personality: Iā€™m not gonna drop his bio here, since Iā€™m currently reworking it, but his personality is: Well the main thing is that his text is always bold kinda like how sans talks in comic sans. Heā€™s an overall fun guy, but make him mad and imagine an angry Tahu but way, way, worse. Also his weaknesses are currently: Water acts like kryptonite to him, but non-lethal. Heā€™s extremely weak to magic, and can also be killed by his core being shattered.

Accepted, but wait till weā€™re out of the Inner Forest. Iā€™ll @ you when that happens.

Bit late for thatā€¦

Oh, ummā€¦okay. (Probably shoulda checked the actual RP first, then.)

1 Like

Well ****. this is why i usually dont take advice from people

Itā€™s fine.

My fault, sorry

Again, itā€™s all good.

1 Like

You know, I feel like the moment you all walk through that portal your gonna end the RP

Iā€™m not, I just havenā€™t had much time to make the next post.

Oh ok

Name: Army the Armadillo
Titles: Destroyer of Worlds
Species: Sentient, Cyborg Armadillo
Weapons: Armadillo Shield, Cybernetic Implants, aka wrist-mounted rocket, retractable sword, laser vision, Blastoise-style shell cannons.
Powers/abilities: Telekinesis
Appearance: Think armadillo, with a cyborg eye thing, and giant Blastiose cannons on itā€™s back.
Bio/personality: Average intelligence, very snarky. Caring, and a bit of a loose cannon. Slight Bounty Hunter type.

Accepted

These will be guys for infernos new team of makuta

Name: eclipse
Species: makuta
Weapons: hammer-blade of darkness
Powers/abilities: teleportation, darkness, cloaking
Appearance:
Bio/personality: part of infernos recently united team, eclipse is the silent but powerful person in the group and serves as a second in command to inferno. Also likes collecting masks of his victims