Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

I clap my hands. “So what now?”

“Explosions?” Bara asked.

OOC: Who is where and what’s going on?

“No, this.” Tangi jumps off the island, thinking the gravity was how she had been told by one of these adventurers here, but she started plummeting, fast. She grabbed onto the edge of a sideways island to catch herself, but then she didn’t feel she was falling anymore. When she let go, she just laid there, then she stood up. “Hey, come down…over? F**k it. Come here!” She yelled.

“k” Lehatu replied, following, walking sideways down the wall, his feet connecting and disconnecting from the stone as he walked.

“Guess this is a good excuse to practice Flowmotion more.” Blaze says, shrugging. He gets a running start and then he leaps towards the island Tangi is on. He accelerates midair and is surrounded by a light purple aura. He lands next to Tangi.

Nexus jumped over.

“It’s fine.” Snapped Traykar.

I make an ice bridge and walk over

“Good.” Lehatu replied from his area in the edge of the island. “Also you’re quite the grump aye?”

“People tend to act that way when someone threatens to turn their home into Pangea.”

“I just said I could, not that I would. Besides I could undo anything I did.” Lehatu explained as he tried to find a way over to Runa.

“Right. You can see where I am coming from, right?” Replied Traykar.

"Ye comin over or what?"I shout

“Who me?”

“… Kind of.”

“Both of ye!”

“Are you going to mute me if I don’t?”

“No, just wondering!”

“Where? I was heading for Runa, think he needs some help.”