Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

Jallak sees the islands being blown up “Oh geez, better go back, if I can…”

“No. Just apathetic.”

“Can we spend more time getting back, rather than making enemies?”

“I think it’s less your home and more his home.”

“If it was his home then why would he dump you lot in here? You seriously like making messes. You know what? I don’t even care anymore.”

“Revenge? I don’t know. But ow the edge.”

“And how else do you suggest that I respond to this scenario?” Replied Traykar, mopily.

"Jallak reaches the end of the island and sees the end of another “dang it, I can’t jump that far, but I’m so close to the others…” Jallak looks around but can’t find anything “Hey! Can any one hear me?!”

“Besides. Edgy means that I was trying to act cool or tough. I’m laying facedown in the dirt complaining about my lot in life. Does that sound edgy to you? All I wanted was to protect my way of life from you invaders. No offense.”

“Besides bara, who likes to blow things up, i would watch out for echo. He gets a bit, stabby stabby if he misses a fight. Like his version of a temper tantrum.”

“I’m aware”

Echo breaks into a fit of laughter

“No, i go stabby stabby because im bored. If i had a “Tempur tantrum” you would ALL be dead”

“Meh. Only as dead as you.”

“Oh, so you would be a half dead corpse. Gotcha”

Jallak runs and jumps onto an island next to the others “Are you trying to kill me?!”

Eric glances at him. “You wouldn’t be able to kill me.”

Nexus also looks at Echo. “I’m pretty tough myself, you wouldn’t be able to do it unscathed at least.”

Knight cowers in the cave.

“Sure echo. Sure… oh hey jallak!”
I form an icebridge between the islands

“Well, i would be in a tantrum, so i wouldnt be holding back as i usually do”

“Hey! Thanks!” Jallak walks across the bridge

Eric looks at him. “Still wouldn’t be able to touch me.”

“You’re assuming I give it all I got. The thing is, I’m too lazy to do that.”