Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“That is a good mentality to have.”

Well, not a key. A…thing." She says. “Dunno how to describe it, but it can open rifts.”

“They.” Hepohepo corrects.

“They, sorry.” Feturu says. After a few seconds she’s like. “Wait, what? Who was that?”

“I-knew-you-weren’t-dead-Hippohippo.” Bara said weakly, still recovering from where he was clothes lined.

“That was the guy who me and my team worked so hard to defeat on Ao and he literally plopped us in this realm.” Blaze explains.

“But I suppose that beings such as yourselves don’t have the capacity to appreciate such as concept, as all of the wonderful and fantastic things you fail to understand is to be destroyed, in your eyes.”

“I haven’t tried to destroy anything”

“Because-it’s-so-fun-of-course!” Bara’s replied as loudly as he could in his current state.

“And you further my point, uncultured feind, I don’t demand that you understand this place, but that you merely respect me for mine.”

“That’s a new one… I like it.” He said finally starting to recover.

“Whatever.” Replied Traykar.

“All shall fear Bara’s the savage! Ooh, nice ring to it eh?”

“Imbecile”

“You say to the one who can basically create a nuke from random items and materials he finds.”

“I’m aware, as that’s the only thing you can do.”

“Bah, I have made plans so evil and complicated your puny brain would never understand them.”

“Try me.”

“Bah! As if I’d give you insight to my plans! Allowing you to find their weaknesses so when I do them you can stop them! What kind of fool do you take me for you plebeian?!”

“The common kind.”

Blaze steps between them, “Bickering will get us no closer to escaping this place.”

“Who said I was helping you to escape? You’re on your own.”