Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“Why would you want to remain here?” He asks.

“It’s home. I live here.” Spat Traykar.

“I imagine you haven’t been here all of your life.” Blaze says.

"True. "

“That brings up another question, do you remember where you came from before you got here?” He asks.

“Yes. It’s kind of hard to forget.”

“Why’s that?” He asks, curious.

“It was a laboratory where my only identity was my numerical designation, my purpose was to test, and Test I did. I was a nothing more than a tool to be used and then discarded when it’s usefulness had past. When I ended up here, there were no rules. I could live as I wished and I got to be the one that define my purpose.”

“That’s horrible, my sincerest condolences. The world I’m from is nothing like that as the only major testing centers are for vehicles, which one of our elders keeps trying to get into.” He chuckles, “I guess some things never change.” Blaze remembers how many times a week Turaga Matau would try to go back to the test track ‘for old time’s sake’.

“Thank you. That’s the nicest thing I’ve heard someone say since you lot showed up and started blowing up stuff.”

“Well, this is a rather…unique group, to say the least.” Blaze says.

“I’m aware.”

“What kinds of creatures inhabit this world?” Blaze asks.

Tangi pulls out her new book and looks for stuff. “Can’t tell from this. It’s got like, infinite pages! And I can’t find anything about this place.”

Blaze feels a sharp pain in his head. He flinches at it.

“A few predators that I like to avoid. Mainly the flying equivalent of cows.”

What’s up Blaze?" Feturu asks.

OOC: also, I’m pretty sure Feturu and Blaze haven’t actually told each other their names.

“Well, I doubt that there are any Heartless here, it’s way too crazy for their liking.”

“When me and my team battled Hepohepo before being dropped here, we were being attacked by clones of him. Every time we beat one, it would turn into Chaos Energy and attack its destroyer, this headache may be an effect of it.” Blaze clutches his forehead area and tries to adapt to this pain.

“Heartless? At least two of the people in your group told me that they were evil beyond comprehension.”

“One of them called ‘Bara’? He’s got a bit of an ego.” Blaze says.