Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“Oh. Then it’s probably really bad.”

“Keep me on course.” They lift off.

“Is that sarcasm?”

"We have to go up quite a bit. Or down. Either ’ s fine.

OOC: I think you double posted.

IC: Blaze makes the craft dive a bit, “Say when.”

Runa and Feturu start floating, while Tangi activates her feet Bass cannons to fly with. They fly off in tow of Blaze.

A small dimensional rift starts to open above an island where they shall soon arrive.

“Okay, that is not what we are looking for.” He tries to avoid the rift. He circles the island to see what will fall from the rift.

Nexus and Eric follow, as does Knight as stealthily as possible.

He sees a quadrupedal figure covered by a cloak fall head first. “Of course! The first one I can get into in time leads me to a place like this.” He says as he falls, hitting the ground with an “oof!”

Blaze sees a blip on his radar and looks in the corresponding direction and sees Knight, he looks back to see[quote=“Runa, post:614, topic:36646, full:true”]
He sees a quadrupedal figure covered by a cloak fall head first. “Of course! The first one I can get into in time leads me to a place like this.” He says as he falls, hitting the ground with an “oof!”
[/quote]

Blaze feels the same familiarity from Ma’at and puts the Glider at a hover on the island and hops off. “Hello.” He says.

“Hello?” Asked Traykar.

“Hop off, I’m returning the Glider into Keyblade form soon.” Blaze says.

He jumps into a defensive stance, a violet-purple glow coming from below his hood, which shrouded most of his face. “Who are you and what in the name of Celestia…Starclan…Mata Nui…whatever this place’s main driving force of life is is this place?” He says, alarmed. From the voice, you can tell he is male.

Traykar jumped out of the craft.

“I am Blaze, Heir of Orbis, Half Toa, Mask Maker, Ta Matoran and Keyblade Master of Light and Fire.” He says, bowing.

The vehicle vanishes in a flash of Light and Fire.

“That’s one question, now please answer the other.”

“And to your second question, I honestly don’t know what this place is called.” Blaze says, returning to a standing position, “Now, who and what are you?” He asks.

He removes his hood, revealing his face, mask, and mane. “Slash Swordplay, I’m a unicorn and Equestria’s Interuniversal Threat Control.” He still seems tense.

Runa looks at him, intrigued. “But I thought horses couldn’t talk…” he muttered.

Feturu was checking the future for…something.

Tangi had just arrived.

“And how did you get that Miru and what the -bleep- is ‘Equestria’?” Hades tries to enter the conversation but this realm’s ‘laws’ prevent him from doing so.

“Rift, and my home.” He says. He looks to Tangi. “I know you have my book, give it here. Now.”

Tangi reluctantly does so as Slash puts it in his pack under his cloak.

“How do I know you are not one of Hepohepo’s tricks?” He summons Hypernova. Slash can sense immense magical power in the weapon.