Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

His eyes widen at the sight of the weapon. He opens his book. First, the keyblade glows with the same glow Slash had earlier, then his book, which flipped pages as he read about the blade. “Keyblade…also, who in the world is Hepohepo?” He asks, distracted as he read.

Runa looks at the door. “That what we’re here for?” He asks.

“He is a Spirit of Chaos and this is, most likely, his realm. Also , How Do You Know About Keyblades!?” He asks, entering a defensive stance as Hypernova did react to the new arrival.

He shows him the page he was reading, levitating the book over to him. “This is how.”

The book has the full and complete history of Keyblades, the X-Blade, Keybladers and their exploits. Blaze is in shock at this development.

“Maybe.” Blaze says, still in shock at what the book contained.

“It shows that about creatures and artifacts from all sorts of universes.” Slash explains, carefully watching Feturu as she was still in her future-seeing state, which he found suspicious.

“Should I open it?” Runa asks.

Blaze looks at the door, he senses…something is beyond it, he unlocks it with his Keyblade.

Runa opens it, and on the other side is…a small crystal. Actually, it was there from the beginning, just everyone was so focused on the new arrival they didn’t notice it. So really, the door is pointless.

Slash puts his book away and looks around.

“Wait!” Feturu calls out. “Don’t open the-”
But it was to late, as Hepohepo appeared again.

“Hi again.” He says. “So you want to get out? Well, prove yourself.”

He summons a hydra, surrounded by chaos energy, and leaves. “Good luck.” He says mischievously.

Tangi, Runa, and Feturu get into defensive stances, Feturu summoning her rapier, Runa his scythe, and Tangi charging a blast from her cannons.

Slash draws his sword, which had a mysterious amount of Venus Adept energy around it.

Chaos Hydra

“Karabast! If my gut’s right, do not decapitate it or it’ll grow more heads and more dangerous!” Blaze gets out of its attack range. He feels a…not darkness but akin to it, stir with in himself. He shakes it off and focuses on the freaking hydra in front of him.

“I feel a disturbance in the flow of Evil… ah, its just Hippo.” Bara said from his position lying down, having had yet to get up from where he was hit.

OOC: Yep, thats Bara for you.

Two heads roar menacingly, but the third has a voice crack as it does so.

Slash jumps up and slashes with his sword, cutting off the head distracted by its own voice crack. It falls, but Chaos energy forms it its own body, and forms one other head in its place. “Oh dear.”

Runa stays where he is, analyzing the thing.

“Slash, what did I say?!” He cauterizes the stump before a new head grows back. He starts looking for the Crystal.

There is none, but the Chaos energy head still grows back on the otherwise normal hydra’s neck stump.

Slash starts backing up.

Runa charges a ball of energy in his hand.

Tangi blasted her music at the middle head, trying to deafen it.

“Hey!” Blaze yells, attracting the creature’s attention. He is hoping that none of the heads are fire breathers.

Nexus walks up to it. “I bet it’s the horse’s fault it appeared.” He activates his punchy arms and knocks a head off.

“I honestly doubt that, it’s one of Hepohepo’s creatures. If anything, opening the door is what caused it so if there’s anyone to blame it’s me for unlocking the thing.” Blaze says as he dodges the head snapping at him as he runs.

“The horse opened a portal, so it’s his fault.”

Knight hides on a nearby island, observing.

Eric stands on the edge of the current island.

“Nexus, must you always jump to conclusions that reek of strawman arguments?” Blaze says, still trying not to get hurt by the hydra.

OOC: Gonna be gone from 1645 to 2215+ MST due to work, sorry guys. You know the rules about controlling my characters.

“Cool.” replied Traykar to the sight of the hydra. “wait a sec.” thought the wolf as a mischievous idea popped into his head.

OOC: what did I miss since this morning?

“Yes.” Nexus punches off the regrown head.