Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

Blaze grabs them and puts them with the others. “Slash, if your world ever has a Heartless, Nobody or Unversed problem; give me a call?” He asks.

Slash nods. “Alright, but I think we won’t have to deal with that.” He says. He readies to go through.

Blaze looks at the portal with his Rode. “You never know.” He says shrugging.
OOC: GTG, dishes.

“I never liked any of you, you’ve been nothing but trouble, and I’ll be happy to be rid of you,” lied Traykar.

Again, the portal is normal, nothing treacherous about it.

Runa looked at Traykar and chuckles. “We’ll miss you too, Traykar.”

You are lying so badly right now, care to join us and leave this prison?” Blaze laughs.

Blaze starts to walk towards it.

“Sorry. I’m not good with goodbyes.” replied Traykar walking up towards the portal,“Too depressing.” he mutterd, before jumping in.

Right before he goes through…

CRACK!

All the crystals shatter beyond repair, and the portal closes.

Here he comes.” Blaze says, entering a fighting stance. I was so hoping to go to Ao and help with the rebuilding there.

Eric looks at the crystals. “Any more cliches you want to execute?”

Echo pulls out a axe “Im curious to see where my portal would have taken me.”

“I hate all of you. Not really”

Blaze was still wearing his Rode. “Well, this is the end. One way or another, this is the final battle we’ll have here.” Blaze says.

“It’d be hilarious if it took you to my world.” Xaia says

Darren reties the cloth around his eye.

Eric observes

Jake loads a spear into his gun

Darren, why hide it? We all know that you are covering up your Mixel Eye.” Blaze says, curious as to why Darren still hides it.

“Because it’s not pleasant to look at.” He says, refering to the scarring around it, suggesting surgery or something similar.

“How would that be funny?”

@Traykar “Aww we love you to buddy” Echo chuckles

“I see where hes coming from, i wear a mask for a reason”

I will honor that. I’m sorry for my earlier behavior about your Eye, I hope there are no hard feelings about before; I don’t like it when people hide stuff like that from others that could help make it less of a burden.” Blaze apologizes.

“Because you would be destroyed over and over and over. It’s not a pleasant place.”

“It’s fine.”

Eric simply observes, like normal. He considers what he considers an act of aggression, and thinks that he should maybe change that.

Thank you, Darren.” Blaze says.