Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

Hepohepo kicks Traykar’s face with his other leg, stabs again at Blaze, Runs up and hits Darren with his own mace, then snaps, making the demons and undead disappear. “Nuh uh, this is our fight.” He the turns to Muerto. “Yes I am.”

Blaze catches the weapon and he uses Hepohepo’s momentum against him, pulling the Spirit towards him and then kicking him in the groin before leaping back out of reach.

Darren grabs the mace and pulls it out of Hepohepo’s hand. He then swings it at him.

Eric observes.

“Dude screw you that would have been awesome” Asmodeus slices at him more

Traykar was knock off of HepoHepo, and one of his eyes was cracked, leaking some fluid. he grabbed his spear and stabbed Hepohepo in the side with it.

Hepohepo falls to his knees. “Okay, that really hurt.” He then is hit by the mace, axes and spear, and is flung back, hitting the ground on his back.

Blaze charges and hits Hepohepo in the chest, stabbing straight down into him. “That was the idea of that attack.” Blaze says.

Hepohepo blows everyone back and floats into the air, his weapons gone. He smiles warmly. “Good job, you kinda beat me.”

Hepohepo…defeated? Well, not really, he’s still alive. Hepohepo…beat? No, no…Hepohepo…Whatever you won the fight, okay?!

OOC: I seriously think he’s juking us.

IC: Blaze stays in a combat stance, “It’s not like you to give up. Spill it!” Blaze says to the entity.

“You guys proved to me you can fight. You showed you’re more than just my entertainment, and I did what I’ve really wanted to do since the start.”

“Which was?”

You were bored?! That’s why you’ve done all that?!” Hades yells out. “How about I teach you how to use your power to create armies of monsters that make all being cower before them?” Hades offers.

And what did you want to do from the start?” Blaze asks.

“What’s that?” Darren asks

Eric observes.

“Smell that?” Asmodeus makes a sniff sound “Smells like bullcrap” Asmodeus defuses and belial walks a few feet away

“To teach random people how to deal with the unexpected. And quench my boredom.” He said. “That was important, to.” He looks to Hades. “Really? You think that yourself, a puny immortal, can teach me stuff? I’m a force of nature, Hades. I am part of the universe that has been here since before matter. You think you can teach me?” He laughs. “You’re funny.”

“So what now?” Echo asks

Hades face-palms, “You are the father of that insufferable Chaos Kin? Wow, you are definitely not one to mess with. Toodles!” Hades gives a jaunty salute and then vanishes.

Blaze asks Hepohepo someting, “So this was a test for us and entertainment for you? Mind if I have a design for a gateway that uses Chaos Crystals, Energized Protodermis and Energized Antidermis that allows me to use Kingdom Hearts itself to travel the multiverse?” Blaze has wanted a means of traveling the multiverse ever since he learned of other universes and that they are chock full of beings that are quite diverse and unique.

“That’s a little out of my department. I can really only create things I want, otherwise I would. Just wait about a day real time, you’ll find some way.” Hepohepo told him. He then turned to Echo. “You go home.” He opens a rift in time and space. “This will take you to your home, whether it be your real home, or somewhere else you’d much rather be. It was nice to meet you all.” He bowed, then vanished.

Runa looked at the portal. “So this is it?”

Feturu nods. “Now we go home.”

Slash looks at everyone. “I’ll miss you guys, but hope to see you again.”

Tangi looks around. “Yeah, you guys were cool. And good inspiration for new music.”

Runa walks towards the portal with Feturu. “Time to get home.” He says. He turns and bows. “Thank you all, I wish you good times.” He smiles. “I’ll miss you.”
With that, the two jumped through, back to their world.

“Stay out of ours!” Xaia tells Blaze cheerfully.

Eric observes.

"Goodbye, old freind. And new one.

Echo looks at the portal “I dont have a home. This should be interesting”