Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

Blaze bows to his friends. “It has been an honor to fight alongside all of you.”[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:6754, topic:36646, full:true”]
“Stay out of ours!” Xaia tells Blaze cheerfully.
[/quote]

“I promise,I won’t go to your world unless there was nothing else that could be done to help it.” He chuckles. He turns to Traykar (@Traykar), “I want to go to Ao, a world I helped save to assist with reconstruction; care to join me?” He summons his Glider and it has a passenger seat for Traykar.

“I never liked any of you, and I’m glad to be rid of you.” lied Traykar.

Xaia walks through the portal, then Jake. Darren picks up his mace, and also walks through. Eric stays and watches.

Echo teary eyed, starts talking. “I know im not the nicest guy, but…just wanted you all to know…your the closet thing ive ever had to a family since you know what. Im greatful for that”

“I don’t need my Rode to know that was a lie, try something like ‘until next time’. It has the hope of another meeting.” Blaze motions to the side car thing on his Glider. His voice was back to normal and so is is appearance.

“Care to join me? Could always use a friend to help folks understand what the heck happened back home.” Blaze asks, a smile on his face.

“You too man, Well, to heck and back again.” replied Traykar as he jumped into the vortex.

“I dont…i dont even know. Im curious about my portal. Besides, you know how i feel about helping people.”

“Well, may our hearts be our guiding key, my friends.” Blaze with that goes through the portal and enters the Great Lanes Between. Two paths are open to him: One leads to his Metru Nui, the other leads to Ao. Blaze takes a turn to Ao and goes to help with reconstruction of the cities and villages in that world. (@Runa)

Echo looks back at everyone one last time “It was a honor. Goodbye” Echo jumps through his portal (@Runa)

Eric watches people leave.

Echo pokes his head back through “HEY ERIK”

“Yes?”

Echo says every curse imaginable and flicks him off then goes back into his portal

1 Like

It sends him to…Okoto. An Okoto where his aunt never got to do what she did in his, and where everyone and everything was intact. It was a new home for him. Tangi comes through behind him. “Oh, you’re in our world now. Cool.”

Slash looks at Eric. “Where do you go?”

Echo falls to his knees, visibly crying “Im home…”

“Ok.” He says as Echo departs.

“Nowhere and everywhere.”

Blaze rockets through the skies of Ao and looks for Kogara, “Haven’t seen her since that wormhole sent us to the Chaos realm.” He looks for any signs of Kogara, starting with getting his bearings.

Jallak looks at where Meta was, but only sees her mask “Rest in piece, friend”

Then Jallak and Muerto go back to their home universe

He finds her rebuilding, and she motions to him to help.

Tangi puts her hand on Echo’s shoulder. “You’re home.”

Slash looks at Eric. “Good luck then. Celestia be on your side.” He jumps through as well, back to Equestria.

Hepohepo looks on as everyone leaves. I’ll be watching you guys. Echoes through our heroes heads.

#The End#

This was fun, I’m glad I got to do this. Well, see ya guys in the next one hopefully!

2 Likes

duuuuuuuuuuude this was sadder than i thought itd be :smile: darn good storytelling, im definitly signing up for the next rp of yours

1 Like