Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

Blaze helps out and returns Hepohepo’s comment with And we’ll be ready. He uses his Keyblade to lift various heavy things to staging areas to rebuild the city. He finds a few Chaos Crystals and starts to have an idea form in his mind.

OOC: This was fun, I love your story telling and considering that you’ve a character from Equestria and the frozen YGO RP, maybe those could be future ideas for RPs. Loved this in general. This next RP you speak of? I eagerly await it. I have an idea for my entrence(?) if my Keyblade Master’s allowed in it. Again, loved these two RPs and can’t wait for the next one.

OOC: After credits scenes GO!

IC: Traykar drops out of the portal, onto Tangi’s Okoto. And promptly stepped on a shadow Trap,“D@mn it.”

LTV pops up “Um… Wait. I didn’t go through.” And Meta died…

OOC: Language!

IC: Blaze, in his spare time, works on constructing a ring shaped device, it is planned to have 9 chevrons and dial with a unique set of symbols. “Light, Darkness and Elements guide the way and Kingdom Hearts links the distant realms together.” Blaze mutters as he finishes his first Chevron, the lines and wedge glow softly with a gold and purple light.

OOC: Here’s the Chevron’s appearance:

I jump through my portal into the drug production center. “This is an odd place to land. Oh well.” I look at the staring people. “Get back to work!”
Ooc: since i was asleep when blaze jumped through, can i bs a way to give him a message by having a note been snuck into his pocket before we all left?

OOC: Hey, my guy’s in a KH multiverse, that’s perfectly normal. What’s the note say? (@Biodude15)

IC: Blaze finds a slip of paper in his pocket and unfolds it.

OOC: well since everyone is doing it, I might as well do it too

IC:
Muerto asked the deity of the mind to alter his memories while in the realm of chaos. Afterwards, he’ll return to his throne with dissatisfaction.

Jallak returns to his home village to see that everyone resumed their daily routine, as they had previously evacuated due to war.

Swarmix remained loyal to the Makuta and was dismissed of punishments after his leader was informed Jallak had returned.

Meta’s body was taken by a tall figure. The figure says “A protector shouldn’t die outside of home universe. Let’s fix that…”

‘If you want to visit my universe, make sure to bring a spare skull mask (or at least a mask that resembles a skull) for everyone coming.’
OOC: This will pertain to you if you decide to jump to my dimension in the next rp.

Blaze thinks, I’d need its address and if it is one with a copy of another world, there’d need to be something from it that isn’t in another version of that universe. He continues carving out the mold for the newly named Hypergate.

OOC: What is your character’s universe like anyway?

OOC: 1930’s human tech, two sides: normal matorans and skull villagers. there is a mafia consisting of skull villagers (hence the need for the masks) and there is a detective agency trying to bring us down, etc. etc.

OOC: What would its address be?

How does one write a multiversal address?

OOC Um. Make a new character for the new RP some time
http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/the-in-between-rp-signup/37831

OOC: Like so:

Hyrule to Okoto Prime Hypergate Address, I put all the details into a post on the PM, except for how the dialing looks: The symbol ring is blank except for the home symbol spot. When dialing the symbols appear at the corresponding chevron and they will glow in a pattern like so: 1 &9, 2&8, 3&7, 4&6 then 5. The Keyhole appears and if it is’t engaged by The Hypernova Keyblade in about 10 seconds, the gate will cancel the dial but if it is engaged, the Chevrons engage simultaneously and the usual Stargate ‘kawoosh!’ happens. It uses the True Kingdom Hearts as a relay point for the ‘wormhole’ generated.

OOC: I think I’ll stick to one character for now. I dont want to introduce Biodude68 or Biodude142 right now.
@BlackBeltGamer98 Uhhh, 1&9, 5 probably, since the 15 in my name refers to my universe that I am from (although not really, i just adopted the 15 from the universe that I live in.)

OOC: The 1&9 chevrons are Light and Dark respectively, 2-4&6-8 are the Elemental Forces or the Unique traits of a world/universe and the 5th one is the home symbol which is a thing unique to the universe you’re dialing from. The chevrons are numbered from the bottom left most as 1-9 going clockwise. The cartouche is read/dialed via looking like a barred 2 arm galaxy you spiral inwards to the home symbol.

OOC: ummmmmm…

What?..

I’ll stick to mixel eyes for now…

OOC: Ha! Something that can confuse Mixel Eyed characters. I’m a Stargate fan and I honestly like how this could be used.

OOC: I use the Gobot Universal classification system. Which I got from ask vector Prime.

OOC: We have our ways of multiverse travel, this is what mine’ll be.