Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“My bad, Um, we should see if they’re friendly, as there’s more of us than just one” Jallak takes the piece “thanks” he takes a bite and freezes

Nexus stands up. “New people? What a pain. I bet they all like peacefulness too.”

Eric stands silently watching the group behind the mask.

Knight impaled another chaos kin. They were a pain, but normally easy to kill. He holstered his sword on his back, not botherung to clean it. After all, he hadn’t bothered to clean it or his armor for a while now. That was when his display beeped. It showed a center blip, which was him, and another blip. What did it mean? He hadn’t thought about that for a while now, as it had always only been just a single blip on the radar. He vainly tried to remember, but time and focusing on surviving had made him forget.

“No, i meant are you still mad at me.”

“How is it?”

LTV waves “Hey. They won’t be too bad most likely. We won’t die from some extras.”

It’s Delicious!” Jallak quickly turns and refocuses at Echo “I guess I’m not mad as I too had to kill back home…”

“Ok, so we are cool. Nice to know”

“How could I have been mad at you, you saved my life”

“Yeah, I guess.” Nexus looked around at the world he was in now. “Fun.”

Knight started turning, finding which direction the Blip was in. Might as well find out what it is that this machine thought was so important. He began walking in generally that direction, the terrian making it hard enough to travel, coupled with the fact he was bound to the ground and danger prowled everywhere. He put on his playlist of music.

“I forgot about that, and it wasnt even a day ago”

Echo chuckles

Jallak notices Nexus

Traykar wandered off and began using the realm’s unique gravity to jump across several smaller close together islands.

“What do we do now?”

Nexus notices Jallak noticing Nexus

Eric notices Nexus noticing Jallak noticing Nexus

Renegade started playing, and Knight walked towards the Blip. He started to hear noises, and drew his sword. However these noises he normally heard. They weren’t the growls and roars of the creatures that roamed this cursed realm. These sounded intelligent.

“Hey nexus, whats up?”

“Waiting for something exciting.”

“We should make sure everyone’s here” Jallak looks at Nexus “I’m pretty sure I never heard your name…”

“I’m Nexus, unstoppable Toa of Lasers.”

Knight walks near to the island where the noise is coming from. He cilmbs into it, and hides in the bushes, observing the group before him.

LTV “You mean Nexus. The Toa of Ego. I am LTV.”

“Wheres Erik, reaper of nagginess”