Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“Cool sword bro!” Yelled Traykar, still wheeling ‘Jim’ around.

Eric gets up and looks back to the fight, having recovered quite a bit. “A strange blade, although to be hit by it was foolish of Whisper.”

Nexus looked at the blade. “The amount of edge emitting from that blade is amazing, it’s close to the amount of edge I possess!”

OOC: Remember that immortal being he was talking about? That’s what he did with it, that blade contains it’s entire soul and essence.

1 Like

OOC: yeah, getting possessed by the soul would be interesting.

IC: Eric looks at it again, having now recovered fully. “I guess it’s the effect of the curse he was talking about. While not a creative use, it must take quite a bit to resist the immortal’s attempts to take over.” He sighs, and goes to sit on a rock.

OOC: It would for this one especially, this was an immortal who fought with death, if not physically, he was a mortal who became an immortal in such a way he couldn’t be killed, the power he’d used hidden and the only way to kill him was to find and destroy it, he stole souls that had committed evil acts before deaths reapers could get to them and absorbed them for his own power and he had the power to eliminate galaxies of life nearly instantaneously, out of boredom and get most of the souls, this was an immortal death wanted captured yet he continued to escape death and his reapers before he vanished.
To put it simply this is an immortal Eric has a pretty big chance of having heard about if he asks Ledrax about who the immortal is.

OOC: yeah, but Eric probably wouldn’t recognize him like he is now. Plus the chances of him asking are low.

OOC: Not recognize but he may of heard of the name, while death doesn’t really care about this guy he was a big enough irritant to annoy death and cause him to want him captured, if only to find out what exactly he was doing with those souls (No one knew about the absorbing souls for power)

OOC: yeah, I won’t deny that. The best chance of Eric hearing the name would be if Ledrax mentioned it out loud or something similar. Plus, Eric probably wouldn’t really allow Ledrax to keep the sword so I might have a chance to show how OP I really made Eric. XD

“It’s a Keyblade but the designs are similar.” Blaze says.

OOC: Internet went out for a while. I’ll be gone from 5pm-10pm MST due to work.

OOC: Yeah thats what I was going for, if someone asks who the immortal is he’ll say… actually I don’t know if Eric can take him, sure he can take the blade but thats just how he channels the immortal energy, the actual immortal… well how he contains him is a bit odd.
As for the immortal he was originally a mortal who had a planned death, a death that virtually could not be avoided, whereas with other deaths their cause and date could change at will he was one of the few who everything about the death was known and could not be avoided and none ever had until him, on the date of his death he vanished, everything on his death disappeared, the reapers couldn’t find him, and no other death showed up for him, ever, he escaped death. After that he started to purposely aggravate death, revealing to death as to how he escaped, becoming an immortal before escaping again, only to start stealing souls, oh sure, there were plenty of cults and such that stole souls, but the amount was always insignificant but he could steal hundreds at a time, all in quick succession, leaving marks behind that showed he’d been there, taunting death on how it couldn’t catch or stop him… yeah he really, really liked to piss death off…

1 Like

OOC: Eric can’t take him on? Eric has his own trump card, his own “ultimate form” that everyone seems to have. It’s also actually included in his moc too, so it’s not conjured out of nowhere.

Also, Eric probably would care about it quite a bit because of all the things that the immortal has messed up, like killing people before they should.

IC: Knight starts to repair the hole in his armor.

OOC: No, no, Eric can easily beat Ledrax at this time, probably at other times, what I’m saying is that the sword, pfft, take it, it doesn’t meant anything, the blade can look like anything, Ledrax just finds it easier to control the immortals energy that way, the soul and essence of the immortal is contained somewhere other than the sword, the sword is just used to channel it, where the immortal is contained is a bit… strange, its not what you expect, Ledrax himself contains the immortal yet at the same time he doesn’t, its hard to explain, it’d be difficult for Eric to take the immortal and he wouldn’t be able to take it from Ledrax through force alone.

1 Like

“Its made for fear…” Whisper breaks into a fit of laughter “HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA”

Eric looks at him. “The new you is more annoying than the old you. And edgier to be the point of cringe.” He sighs.

“Oh?” Ledrax said as he started to recover, the aura fading. “I know you have fear, watching your family die around you as you faced off alone against an army of undead was one of them wasn’t it?” Ledrax said maliciously, smiling cruelly at him. “Or what about watching your mother die in front of you? Torn apart was it? That brother of yours, Belial I think, he’d be a far too now then wouldn’t he?”

“Im not echo. Echo, at this point in time, does not exist. So, try again.”

@Omega_Tahu “Hey erik. Two words”

“Do tell me what those two words are?” He says in a mocking tone.

“Oh yes? but you contain his memories, I’ve seen how they conflict with you, that will make it all the more powerful.” Ledrax replied. “You cannot deny this, you have seen them, you have felt them, think of what it will be like to experience all of his fear! Everything that ever scared him, everything that ever brought even an ounce of nervousness, and you will feel all of it, yet at the same time you will be feeling someone else’s, knowing these aren’t yours but now you must experience them the same as he did.”

Whisper just stands there “You done? Oh wait” He chuckled “Times almost up”

@Omega_Tahu “Shut it”

IC: “All beings feel fear, no matter how small or insignificant all beings feel it and this attack amplifies it, tell me, how are you unaffected when no one else ever has?”

OOC: No really, I was expecting to whisper to go into his weird screamy state where he yells about how he remembers stuff and likes it and such, only this one for fear.