Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“It’s a free world, I can talk as much as I wish.”

Ooc- Its more of feeling giddy without knowing what happiness is. remember he says “I SEE DEATH AND DECAY. I LIKE IT

Ic- “Dont really know, but this is getting boring. This was supposed to be a fight. A freindly one at that. Now we are no joke trying to kill eachother and its getting us no where”

“Woah. Echo 2 is actually showing some sense? That’s new.”

OOC I gtg

1 Like

“Woah, discount death is being a little b**** as always. Nothing new” He fired back

Ooc- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy0KGY7DKCM
This still plays

“At least I don’t swear.” Eric stands up like normal.

“Ow my feelings. I cant take it, a grown man, saying curse words. So shocking” He said, grasping his heart

OOC: Ah… well then he should at least feel weird then, in a way he’d dislike, that attack brought up every fear Echo had ever felt, every moment he’d felt scared or even nervousness and is trying to make Whisper feel it in the same way Echo would, while it probably can’t it would give Whisper a feeling he’d greatly dislike, it could be a slightly delayed effect though because of how Whisper works.

IC: “Bah, you at least didn’t get out uninjured, even with your healing powers that cut’ll take at least an hour or two to heal without outside influence like a healer, thats all I care about, no one gets away uninjured.” Ledrax said gloatingly, his arms starting to reform, albeit very crudely shaped and much thinner than before, as he pushed himself up

“Eh. At least I don’t cover up my weaknesses with edge.”

“Getting away uninjured. Huh.”

“Likewise, i made a few nasty gashes.In fact” Whisper said as he sliced at him one final time with a ax, hitting him in the other arm “Thats for calling me a coward.”

@Omega_Tahu “Im not a discount death though. I would know, ive spoken to him myself. You look like some cheesy cosplayer”

“Way to prove his point. Attacking once the fight is over.”[quote=“BrokenAxels, post:1460, topic:36646”]
@Omega_Tahu “Im not a discount death though. I would know, ive spoken to him myself. You look like some cheesy cosplayer”
[/quote]

“Think what you will.”

“Now, when did we say the fight was over?”

“Huh. I guess a cease in fighting doesn’t signify an end then. I’ll keep that in mind if I feel like acting like a coward and a cheat.”

“See? Once again, thinking you know what you dont.”

“Can’t say I didn’t deserve it.” Ledrax said shrugging, essence dripping from his uninjured arm. “I mainly said it to aggravate you, cloud your judgment, make myself seem cocky, it’s a useful strategy when facing stronger beings. So, did my attack make you feel anything at all? I forgot to take into account the wired way you work.” Ledrax asked calmly, the essence no longer flowing as some stone formed over the wound. “Also, well what else would you call that cut Eric?”

“I did it to you too. Now, shall we continue?”

“You know what. Whisper annoys me, and I’m interested in the blade. I might as well join in and see if anyone can touch me.”

“Do you wish to?” Ledrax asked, his arm starting to reform. “I must warn you my fighting will be nowhere near the level as it was before for a while, my energy was greatly depleted through that attack, but truly, did my attack not affect your emotions at all?” Ledrax asked as he reformed his swords, both less extravagant than before. “Also if you wish to know about the blade just ask, the blade itself is not the important part.” Ledrax called out to Eric, shrugging.

“Well it felt weird but i wasnt afraid.”

“Oh well, it was a good try while it lasted, I unfortunately won’t be able to use that for a while now, too much of a chance he’ll either absorb enough material to reform and escape or take over enough of me to take control.”