Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“That gash is nasty though. Good job on that”

“Eh, I’ve been slightly bored lately anyways.”

“Why thank you, that was my main goal, one attack that will last, it is what I aim for in all fights. So do you wish for this to be a 1v1v1 or do you wish to focus on cutting down some of his ego and pompousness first?” Ledrax asked, pointing at Eric. “It appears he is considering fighting us.”

“I am.”

“Oh, i would LOVE to get my hands on him” Whisper added in, “You know, i never did get to snap some bones. I like the little crunch it makes”

“Oh then you’ll want to go for him, I unfortunately have none, I can imitate them though if you wish.”

“Oooohhhh please do i like doing it!” Whispers tone being that of a childs when he talks about his favorite toy “Look, i even do it to myself”

“Perks of immortality.”

“I’ve seen.” Ledrax said, a slight shifting motion being visible along his arms.

“Your not wrong, look, i can even do this” Whisper puts his ax to his head and begins to stab himself in the head with it

As they did this Ledrax sighed, rolling his eyes as he held his arms out, sitting in a meditative pose.

“Wow, edgy.” He says sarcastically.

“But its fun”

“Well that wasted about an our of my time. Come on Jim. We have better things to do.”

“For some.” Eric adjusts his grip on his scythe. “So, are we?”

“Not at the moment” Whisper says, finally turning back into echo “Im back bi*****”

“Pleasant way to greet someone.”

Slash holds position, waiting for Blaze to strike.

“very.”

“Am I still ‘EdgyWolf’ or did something change during your ‘edge’ contest.”