Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“Look man. You are an edgy, emo, unstable, overpowered, emotional train wreck.”

Slash looks at him. “What is it?”

Echo chuckles “Emo? Thats funny coming from the black and red wolf. You know what, ill agree with every one of those BUT emo. Thats where i draw the line”

“I forgot to add Color blind to that list. It’s blue. Freaking Blue. I can only see three colors and I still know that.”

“A talking horse.”

“That’s a pretty thin line.”

“Fair enough, I guess.” He says. “Pretty rare outside my part of the multiverse, it seems.”

Ooc- wait i thought he was red and black did i goof

“Yes.”

OOC: Yes you did. It was metru blue. Though I have revamped it so that his main colors are silver, black, and transparent blue.

Ooc- DANGIT IM SORRY DUDE

Ic- Echo starts to shake and suddenly stops “Thats it. Im done taking crap from the science mutt”

“Science rules.” Joked Traykar.

“Oh?” Eric seems interested again. “I doubt any fight between you two would be fair.”

“Oh i never said anything about a fight. Just that im done. Im done being the nice guy. I have saved all of your ***** so many times. So im done, next time we are fighting something im just gonna watch as it rips you all to shreds. Heck, im just gonna watch the fight with heppo heppo. Im DONE”

“When did you save my bacon?”

“Im talking more to them than you, mutt”

“Oh. Does this make me exempt?”

“Definitley not, your just annoying. In fact, the only ones im saving from now on are bara, runa, nexus, and lehatu. Everyone else, INCLUDING BELIAL, can go die in a hole.”

“You haven’t saved me from anything I could save myself from.”

“And where would I find this ‘hole’ ?”

“Then you should be just fine protecting yourself.”

@Traykar “i dont know possibly somewhere in this garbage you call a home”