“I already stated I do not wish to move.”

“Ok. I guess ill move” Echo walks off

“Ok.” Eric stays where he is.

“So. What now?”

“I don’t know.”

Jallak:
“What ever happened to finding a way to get out of here and defeat Hepohepo?”

“How do we defeat him?”

“With explosions!” “Fighting.” “Bah he is nothing compared to me!” “W-we could try to ask nicely.” Ledrax, Lehatu, Bara and Igni all say at the same time, staring at each other in surprise as they finished.

OOC: guess who’s who? Pretty simple really. =P

OOC: Bara Lehatu Ledrax Igni

IC: Eric looks over at the four as they speak.

OOC: yep, I’ve made all of thief personalities distinct enough it’s kinda hard to not get their personalities visible in each of their sentences! XD

IC: “What?!” They all asked, the usual two yelling while the other two said it in a normal/quiet tone.

“Speaking at different times allow for others to understand what is being said.”

“Oh, yeah… Quit it!” They all yelled, still speaking at the same time. “Arggghh!” All of them yelled, Lehatu and Igni quieter and more in annoyance than anger/rage, stalking in opposite directions.

Eric watches silently.

Arakhin also watches

“What?!” Bara and Ledrax yell after being stared at for a while, turning around to yell angrily at Eric and Arakhin.

Arakhin stays silent

“Listen we both understand we’re awe inspiring figures of evil but that doesn’t mean we wish for you to continuously stare at us!” Bara responded calmly at first before finishing angrily, Ledrax nodding in agreement with a mildly surprised look on his face.

Arakhin ignores them and closes his eyes to try and see a vision of inferno

LTV walks away from the group and taps the bag the doll is in. @BrokenAxels

“Its comfortable in here”

@KAI_BORG Echo laughs at what happened