Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

“Runa what are your thoughts on this”

“I got bored and decided to follow you guys. Go through the portal and leave already!”

Eric looks at the rift, and shadowsteps to the island it’s above.

Xaia continues to travel towards the rift.

Echo disappears and reappears in front of the rift

Eric glances at him.

Xaia leaps to the island the rift is above.

“What? Is something wrong?”

“No.”

Xaia briefly glances at the two there, then looks up at the rift.

As everyone went towards the rift sounds of panic and a small fight could be heard erupting from behind them as Bara was heard yelling “EXPLOSIONS!” And the other three that were usually associated with him were heard screeming “Dont you dare!” “Stop him!” And other paniced sayings, at least until a large explosion was heard, then all that could be heard was panicked screaming and Bara’s maniacal laughter as a small chunk of the island, big enough for the four to be on comfortably, came hurtling by, Bara at the front cackling with his head thrown back as the other three held onto each other and the island with panic in their eyes and screams (Well as panicky as Lehatu can get) as they hurltdd towards the rift.

Jallak:
“Step aside!” He jumps into the rift

Meta:
She decided to follow the others and sees the rift

“awwwww i wish i could have got here by that”

Xaia yells at Bara. “Shut up!”

“Sorry! you’d already let by the time I’d gotten prepared!” Bara called out, still cackling.

“Yeah yeah i know”

Meta floats into the rift

OOC: @Runa is something going to happen?

IC: Xaia sighs.

“Bye forever.”

Slash jumped at the rift. “Freedom!” But before he, or anyone could jump through, something fell through and hit Slash on the head, tumbling him down before the rift closed. “Ow…” Slash said when he hit the ground. “What was that?” Upon further inspection, it was a primarily blue shield. Slash looked it up in his book. “Hylian Shield, huh. Very interesting stuff, definitely a good thing to keep for defense.” He strapped it onto his sword sheath. “But seriously! I just missed it!”

Runa looked around for any reason why the rift formed here of all places.

LTV walks over “Do you have any spare shield or weapons by the way?”
OOC Breath of The Wild much?

He started looking through his saddlebag. “I’ll check.”

OOC: actually I just wanted him to have a shield, and that was the only one I could think of from some other fiction, since that’s sorta his thing.

Xaia looked at the shield. “Seems rather anticlimactic…”

Eric glances at the shield, before looking around at the others.