Chaos Realm (RP Topic)

Runa remembered something he had seen before Hepohepo had escaped. The staff Blaze had used had had a crack in it when he used it. Maybe that had been what let him escape?

Tangi looked over her equipment. She sighed. “Good, nothing broke.”

Feturu awoke on a floating island, from which she could barely see the group who had saved Ao. She took a good look at her surroundings and began looking at a few possible futures.

3 Likes

“Well, looks like we won the battle but not the war.”

Echo starts to play his bass

“Unfortunately.” Runa says.

Tangi was about to play her ‘bass’ but thought it not a good idea.

Ooc- a actual bass?

“Its ok though, we can defeat him. I feel it”

Jallak gets his face off the ground to see the others and Echo play his instrument “that sucked…”

“You better be talking about the fight, otherwise thats most of my afternoons gone”

LTV is laying down on his back

“I meant the fight” Jallak gets up

“Good”

Echo chuckles a little

The Place was odd. Traykar thought. It was always like this, the purple sky, Most notably. Traykar warmed his hands over the fire. It was also cold. pretty stinking cold The blue flames licked and burned the bottom of his scorched hands. He yelped in pain before he quickly shoved his hands into some nearby patches of snow. “I’m not ever going to get the hang of this, am I?” He asked to no-one in particular.

“Toa in training? It takes a while to get used to your abilities”

Traykar panicked, having not encountered other people in a long time, and fell on his butt,“When did you get here?”

“Just now. Im echo, reaper of the undead. Who are you?”

“Traykar. Just Traykar.”

“Ok traykar.”

Echo offers his hand to help him up

1 Like

“Um. Thanks. Does this mean I’m dead? Going, to be honest, I was hoping for something with a little more pizazz,”

OOC: no, her bass cannons, playing dubstep with the bass turned up to 11

IC: after seeing the possibilities, Feturu liked her chances and started flying for the group.

Runa sees her. “Hey guys, what’s that?”

“Nope, but it does fell like it” Jallack walks closer to Trayrak

“No, if you were dead, id have either killed you or helped your soul move on.”

“Where are all these people coming from?” replied the Wolf, confused.