Chibi Trinuma

This was made for @1000Purse30’s fun-size contest.

The goal was to make a very small MOC. In this case I happened to have a Trinuma/mask of charisma head in he works, so I decided to give it a body. I tried to keep the colors somewhat set-accurate, but at this scale it is pretty hard. Also as a whole this was pretty rushed (took me about 45-60 minute build).

So yeah, C&C is appreciated.

~Reese

37 Likes

Doc Ock would approve the use of the rubber band.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the connect is so weak they will fall off otherwise.

The struggle is real with the color usage of rubber band although it was also used for friction .

Accurate who he’s suppose to be-

1 Like

Derp!

Anyways nice chibi you’ve got there.

@Square: Yeah… the problem is (if I remember correctly) that yellow rubber bands are the longest I have, and red ones won’t reach far enough.

@Tarkur: Thanks!

Insanely cute and bubbly.

Where can I get one? :o

1 Like

Bricklink. :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh, neat.

1 Like

This is spectacular. I think the parts usage was very creative. Great work.

2 Likes

Super fun little moc. I wish there were a way to attach the leg armor without those blue bands. But I’m sure you did the best you could.

Weapon is cool.

1 Like

I think you managed to nail all his major attributes. I especially like how the jetpack and his blaster were designed.

1 Like

The parts usage is very well done. The way you managed to make aspects of the original small is excellent, that’s what I am looking for
Great job :thumbsup:

1 Like

@Morgy
@SonicBionicleMaster
@Plunko
Thanks!

@BlackboltJohnson
Thank you! Yeah, that was about the only way I could find to attach that leg armor while still having a ball joint.

@Stoax
Thanks! I tried to do my best to mimic his combiner attributes.

He’s so tiny! I love it.

2 Likes

@Invader_Rose
Thanks!