Chrin, the Cursed Knight

And thus endeth my dark ages. Maybe.

Chrin, the Cursed Knight

Chrin, Knight of Darkfire, is a barbarian with a stigma against his people and a dark history to overcome. One of the Jainad peoples, now living under Malevolent control, Chrin was forced to fight against Matoran and Toa, until he managed to escape during a retreat. Seeking refuge in Erkelon, he found some allies, but just as many enemies, with the Turaga Council unsure if he could ever be trusted.

Chrin, the Cursed Knight

Chrin has a tough exterior, a penchant for disobedience, and a very real understanding that his lot in life is more difficult than most. He also has uncanny people-reading skills, although this falls short on a few individuals, and a (mostly) secret relationship with Sirac, of House Kihanu.

I’m more or less trying to pick up where I left off last year, and Chrin was one of three characters I was intending to build once I finished with the Toa Vihagu. Kinda got rushed in finishing him because I was not yet done with summer travels, most notably, he’s missing his magic-sword, which should be rectified in future.

Comments and criticism are welcome, as always.

47 Likes

looks at it) oh neat, really cool m…

(proceeds to notice it is made of peices i dont have much of and jealousy ensues)/s

seriously, nice moc tho

2 Likes

Oh hey look, a buff Nexus

Pretty cool, although there doesn’t seem to be much of a neck.

4 Likes

Nice moc, and cool colours.

I love the shaping on this, and the fire parts look cool. The colors are a little generic, however.

His torso seems too big.

just like ridley

Looks well armored and well proportioned.

Very nice! I think the torso is a bit large but I do like the idea!

EDIT: Hm… the torso’s growing on me

Nice use of that Tahu mask

1 Like

Please make a tutorial for that torso!

I’ll have to write that down for when I disassemble him or alter him in future.

1 Like