Christmas Gifts

So christmas is just a few days away, and people already know what they’re gonna ask for, so in this topic you can either tell what you would like to receive or what you actually received on christmas day :blush: so feel free to post your wishlists and atcual gifts. if you feel like it duh

#BTW
My wishlist is…ALL THE TOA ALL OF EM. GIVE EM ALL TO ME, GALI I NEED SGRGDLSKDJKSIDKEIFJD

sad par is that I probably won’t even get one of em

5 Likes

One thing I know for sure I’m getting is Kopaka, which means all I will need is Onua to complete the full team of 2015 Toa.

Also hoping for some of the Force Awakens Black Series figures.

4 Likes

I just want a new hardrive, constraction Vader, the RvB book and anything Force Awakens related

2 Likes

I only asked for one thing

a life
Probably not gonna get it

3 Likes

I probably won’t get anything that I ask for, but hey, Lego sets are Lego sets. Unless I just end up getting clothes I’ll never use :unamused:

2 Likes

I want lego sets
literally all I asked was for lego sets

3 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/XFp0IvM.gif

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t care what lego sets they are as long as it’s star wars, bionicle (not gonna happen :sob:) or Marvel. But since my family loves trolling me I might just end up getting random clothes I never use.

1 Like

This is the first year in a while where my Christmas wishlist is dominated by something other than LEGO. (Happens to be bass guitar stuff, music is becoming an interest equal to LEGO for me now and a lot of the stuff is more expensive than LEGO sets)

1 Like

A poster of Scrooge

1 Like

Hmm, now that I think about it…there is an equivalent to a second christmas in Mexico, so I might as well take advantage of this while I stay here! Yay! Oh…yeah, no bonkles in Mexico…sigh

1 Like

On my Xmas wish list:

Books from the Gameknight999 Minecraft series.
Darth Vader CCBS.
Toys’rus GC for Bonkles.
The new BIONICLE books (pre-order)
A pistol.

ヰレ゛セセ12

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth are Darkseid Invasion, Jokerland, and Halo 5: Guardians.

1 Like

Oh seems like almost everybody is getting vader! welp, my dad let me build his vader and from personal experience from holding the actual thing I must say the build is excelent, but if you don’t pose the cape properly he looks…werid…like a tad fat.

And…
@Booster_Fett I’m absolutely sure you’ll love H5, the warzone and multiplayer over all is amazing. The campaign is great imo, but to each their own. Good luck to ya’ll! Have a horrid christmas!

2 Likes

My (dream) christmas list:
My Gaming PC (which I recieved as a joint birthday/christmas gift back in august on my birthday)
Money to buy stuff (totally not the 3 sets I still need to complete 2015 - Gali, LoSS and Skull Scorp)
Combiner wars devvy (ermagerd gimme)
CCBS general grievy

My actual list:
My Gaming PC (which I recieved as a joint birthday/christmas gift back in august on my birthday)
Money to buy stuff (totally not the 3 sets I still need to complete 2015 - Gali, LoSS and Skull Scorp)
Idk what else I’m getting all my presents are surprises :confused:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is YOOOOUUUU!!! Combiner Wars Ultra Magnus,Skull Scorpio, & other things.

2 Likes

Lots of money, I hope…

3 Likes

Money, games and Legos ( I have too many Legos halp plz)

2 Likes

Almost positive I’m getting a Wii U and Xenoblade Chronicles X. Also want various Amiibo and a few Bionicle sets. Maybe Fallout 4.

2 Likes

Excellent choice. I’m not sure if I want to get him (love MTME) or the upcoming Powermaster Prime.

Wishlist:

1. Umarak
  2. 3ds case
  3. The Creatures.
  4. Money.
  5. Love and warm fuzzies.
2 Likes