Chroniclers' Convergence 2016 Submissions Topic

Thanks Plural! Bad Guy is hiding on Piraka Island. Let’s go find him! : D

1 Like

If my project isn’t a video, can i skip doing a trailer (i’ll just explain)?

Ideally, you could just record a video of yourself talking about it with some generic pictures of BIONICLE or Lego thrown in depending on the subject matter. So long as it’s under 5 minutes, you’re golden. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

2 Likes

The Apocalypse arrives this summer.

Starring @Eljay himself as Lewa, and BioTuber William Furno as, you guessed it, Furno.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get mine in on time, but I’ll go for it. We’ll see.

First Toa Team Contest

This is a contest to create a MOC design for one of 3 deceased members of the First Toa Team. Deadline is the end of the year. Rules and Details can be found in the video description on the YouTube video.

3 Likes

And here’s my submission. Mysterious Island!

1 Like

Only two days left - I can’t wait! This is my first year entering it. I can’t submit my video until tomorrow though. Now that I compare it to others I feel like I shouldn’t post it because it’s terrible compared to others. :confused: I guess it’s okay for my age because I’m only 10 but… I’ll have to wait and see.
BTW thanks Meso for hosting this!

1 Like

Never feel bad about your art. Besides, no animator reached excellence without first going through their share of standard-level productions. I for one look forward to your entry.

2 Likes

I’m sure that it’ll at least stand out as a piece with significant effort applied to it, even if it could be more refined. The fact that you’re noticeably concerned about the quality of your work is a sign that it’ll be of serious quality, if not high quality.

When js the actual convergence airing?

2 Likes

My first animations where shocking, but you’ve got to start somewhere or you’ll never progress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks for keeping my spirits high. Here is my entry. Also I am currently working on the first episode of the series and I realized the more I do these stop motion animations the better they get. https://youtu.be/7A09Xkd0zas

Description: After the city of the bionicles had been destroyed, the survivors face fear of death. Attempting to rebuild their once homes, old friends and enemies block their path and battles of epic proportions take place. Can they survive this seemingly endless life? As some survivors battle for most of their time, others travel trying to unfold the secrets of their land.Even as incredibly strong Elemental powers are revealed and newcomers like heroes and mixels greet them, they will never give up, but can they survive?

@Azani the deadline for submissions is tomorrow just before midnight so the compilation video will probably be on November 6th. By the way thanks for keeping my spirits high!
-PLA

Edited for double-post -legomaster

2 Likes

Here is my project. A Tahu costume. It’s not quite done yet, but it is good to post now.

Boards Topic

Video

4 Likes

I wanted this to be a surprise, but I’m not sure if Meso got my message. (I hope this is posted in time to get in the video) Here it is;

I’ve been working on this game for about four months now, Right now
there may not be to many things to look at; my main focus as of now is
gameplay features.
My hope for this game is for it to be open
source and have the artists in the community help out. One thing I plan
on not doing is dropping it.So many Bionicle games, movies and mods, get dropped, even if no one is willing to help out I’ll still work on it.

8 Likes

Consider this the grand debut of New Metru Nui! Can’t wait for the full Convergence Video to see everyone’s projects! :grinning:

@mesonak Let me know if you see this :relaxed:

@Mesonak, I also do not have a video just a blog. You can simply tell people to go check out the blog and that would be great.

http://toamaruahi.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if this works for you. The blog is about a Bionicle character based on me and I am trying to weave his story into the Bionicle 2001-2010 cannon and then 2015-2016 cannon. I have no timeline and no expectations for completion or progress since I just add or make changes when I have the time and when the ideas come to me. I am willing to make story adjustments if I like the adjustments people propose.

-Maruahi

https://youtu.be/iSnjfbc2anI.

Link for the Pdf

Whoa. That is almost unbelievably smooth-looking as far as animation goes. Amazing job so far; I can’t wait to get more info.

I know I’m way past the deadline, but would my submission still be eligible? I didn’t have as much time as I thought I would yesterday to finish taking some of the shots, and the editing process took much longer than expected. In the past you guys have had some leniency when it comes to the Chroniclers Convergence Deadline, so could my trailer still be in the final video?

The project I’ve been working on is an adaptation of the DC Comics Sword of the Atom storyline. Sword of the Atom is about Ray Palmer, (the Atom,) going on an expedition in the Amazon, only for his plane to crash while he is shrunken down. Ray comes across a race of yellow-skinned warriors. With the help of some new allies, Ray must overthrow the civilization’s evil dictator.

It will be in the form of a Stopmotion, it probably will be a short movie, but if it ends up being too long I’ll separate it into multiple parts.
Here is the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/0uo5AOLsSh4