Civil War: Should Eljay Remove His Mask for Video Recordings?

It’s not that they’re doomed. They’re limited in what they can do NOW and what they can do in the future. This whole thing makes vlogs difficult, fan meetups a challenge, convention attendance a bit more sketchy, and overall limits how far TTV can go.

Yes but his character will.

TTV won’t go to destruction, but forcing him to remove the mask is just, well, dumb. Eljay has freedoms as a dude who wears pladd.

That’s like me getting rid of this whole “Double Posting” mantra I enjoy so much. I would still be Cronk, but honestly that part would be missing, and everyone loves that part of me.

4 Likes

Why is anyone debating whether he wears the mask on video? That’s his thing. Nothing except minor audio issues. Easily reconcilable.

Y’all should be debating whether he wears it in pubic.

2 Likes

Not even in the slightest. The only thing that will change is that Eljay will be able to be in more videos.

1 Like

The issue has been building up behind the scenes for a while now, admitibly. It’s partially both, really

If you’re trying to convince me, it won’t work.

I’m sorry but Eljay’s Miru is my favorite part of him. Plus I’m sure he would willingly sacrifice being in more videos as long as he can keep it.

2 Likes

Maybe. But isn’t Eljay an excellent gimmick for you guys? Why do you think Eljay is one of the most talked about cast members among fans? Because he always wears a mask. Because he’s sensitive to radiation. And on and on. All of his quirks help TTV sell their brand.

3 Likes

One thing I dislike about the channel is all the fights.

They never end how I want them to

7 Likes

Not to me it won’t, and I think people would agree with me on this one.

Regardless I side with Eljay on this issue. This is going way too var.

4 Likes

Don’t act like he’s an item to be used in marketing when it’s convenient.

He’s also a human too.

Eljay’s a human?

Great, now you’re ruining the illusion for me. :angry:

2 Likes

Yes he’s human, and I’m siding with him. He can keep his mask just as he wants it, and it will help TTV too. It’s a win-win.

3 Likes

Precisely why him, and only him should have the choice of wearing his mask or not

4 Likes

Well we assume he is anyway.

Yep! Besides, I’m pretty sure Kahi wouldn’t want to do things against his own will, either.

3 Likes

That is one of my favorite things actually.

I’m on team Eljay with this one.

Yeah same.

1 Like

TTV prank gone wrong?

8 Likes

Shush. Don’t break the realism. I’m enjoying this.

7 Likes

Eljay is like Vega.

If you take the mask off, he’ll take like 10% more damage from attacks

9 Likes

Look, I’m up far too late right now to continue this argument today. Just keep in mind that what you are all seeing today has been boiling for weeks behind the scenes. I’m not sure what idiot decided to bring this argument public, but now that it is keep in mind TTV has had time to mull over this