Closed Poll: 2006 Vs. 2007

2006 had much more story to it, and was a good new turn for Bionicle, to me personally. The only thing bad about was abandoning the gears…

2 Likes

At least they don’t have floppy arms and can pose better! We needed a short break from those gears anyway…launchers FTW.

1 Like

This poll is objectively wrong.

-MT

1 Like

I thought Pridak had these feet (look at image :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

Exactly. He was the only set to use that piece as feet.

you said one piece feet, does the socket piece not count as part of the foot?

in fact pretty much everything rahkshii onwards used a two+ piece foot design.
yes I’m arguing semantics, and yes I know what you meant.

1 Like

I, personally, consider it the ankle. This is partly because, on some sets, like half the Piraka or the Hordika, it doesn’t touch the ground.

2 Likes

It looks like 2007 won by a pretty big margin. Thanks to those who voted. :smile:

5 Likes

I suppose while the poll is closed, I can still voice why’s I would have chosen, right?

Toa: ‘07 had the best Toa team. You can fight me on this (please don’t, I’d lose), but their creativity, cool appeances, and mutated motiff are all amazing. Jaller: Mahri wins. Matoro: Mahri wins. Hahli: You bet Mahri wins! Kongu, Hewkii, Nuparu: Mahri. Also, I can’t stand the Inika, so that hurts them. Kongu and Hewkii look okay though.

Villains: Barraki. Sets and story, they are better. They are creepy dudes with feelings. They live in the past, and they long for it. Also, my favorite Bionicle is one of them, and they are also my favorite team.

1 Like