Code Lyoko

I really love this show, and I’m sure some of you do too! So lets start the discussion off with your favorite monster. My favorite would have to be the crab.

3 Likes

xana for life!

1 Like

I remember watching this as a kid when there was nothing else to watch, I liked the opening song that was about it. Other than the song it didn’t really catch my interest.

I loved the Kolossus

1 Like

Hmm… It occurs to me that I have yet to actually finish the show. Oh well, I’m sure that won’t come back to bite me in the butt.

I caught the occasional epsiode back in the day.

I do not remember much, but it was quite enjoyable.

I might have to watch it at some point…

1 Like

Yes. Yes you should.

This was a good show. Maby i will re watch it

1 Like

I think I saw maybe one or two episodes of this show when I was five.

Chances are my mom said I wasn’t allowed to watch this show after that.

1 Like

I only watched this show very rarely when it first aired on Cartoon Network. I should consider watching some episodes of it online sometime.

2 Likes

I remember watching this show as a kid. I had a disc of the first 4 episodes and I remember watching them quite a few times. Only recently did I go back and watch the entire series. Although the show was formulaic I still enjoyed it.

Also am I the only one confused as to why the origin story is not the first episode in the series? Always found that odd.

1 Like

I watched the first episode.

Not really impressed.

1 Like

it gets better

1 Like

Loved Code Lyoko when I was a young kid. Still love it today.

And I got this one Odd figure a long time ago, but part of his arm fell off…:sob:

1 Like

It was good show.

1 Like