Collectible Minifigures Topic

#MOAR PICS

Source:

1 Like

Ohey

I also need that mop, that baby, and that tutu.

1 Like

The Hype is Real

1 Like

3 Likes

https://scontent.fdtw1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/12814162_1252443088183188_1229231482114539741_n.jpg?oh=b35aa997460f969b1b123a1268febb40&oe=5793706B
I’m actually pretty interested in this series.

2 Likes

What is this Plorbz?

I want that Thanagarian.

I should start a drawing series for all the minifigure series and their minifigures…

Those would be the German Football Team LEGOfied.

Click the picture to read a bit more about it. :wink:

1 Like

Well then.
I don’t care about Soccball.
Not at all.
But I do want those.
For some strange reason…

1 Like

Football* :blush:

:football:*

:soccer: (Game where people actually use their feet for the ball)
:football: (Game where people use their arms, body, feet, for the ball, so why is it called only football when it barely even does any footwork with the ball)

1 Like

Football is a family of team sports that involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball to score a goal The word “soccer,” which is believed to have originated in Britain some 200 years ago, comes from the official name of the sport, “association football.” While Americans still stick to soccer, the rest of the world calls it by the original term football.

In this case its the German Football team.

This is acknowledged internationally a traditional “football.” In America, it is called a soccer ball, because they chose to abbreviate the words and overtime forgot what it meant.

This is an American Football, because they forgot what ‘Football’ actually means;

1 Like

Football is a family of team sports that involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball to score a goal The word “soccer,” which is believed to have originated in Britain some 200 years ago, comes from the official name of the sport, “association football.” While Americans still stick to soccer, the rest of the world calls it by the original term football.

In this case its the German Football team.

This is acknowledged internationally a traditional “football.” In America, it is called a soccer ball, because they chose to abbreviate the words and overtime forgot what it meant.

This is an American Football, because they forgot what ‘Football’ actually means;

Edit;

No clue what the heck is going on with posts, i posted this once and the site went nuts and posted it twice. Pretty sure i deleted the previous comments, but my god this site is a mess with posting. Third time this has happened -_-

3 Likes

The Football vs Football topic.

A fair few Australians call it Soccer too, but not all of us.
It can be quite a decisive issue…

1 Like

Guys, are we going to talk about expensive $1-per-part minifigs, or are we talking about sport name controversies? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On the other hand, which Disney minifig is your favorite? Mine’s either the remade Buzz or Mickey.

1 Like

I’m going to have to say it’s a tie between Aladdin, Alice, Ariel, and Peter Pan. They’re all solid and catch their respective characters beautifully.

2 Likes