Collectible Minifigures Topic

Something look way off

5 Likes

My favorite Minifigure in this series is the Banana Suit guy. I always like the minifigures that dress up in funny costumes.

Is number 5 holding a Death Note? /s
I think this series turned outā€¦ ok. Banana suit guy is undoubtedly the best. Also, I see that they are spreading the new baby mini figure as much as they canā€¦ I think thatā€™s a good think. People have wanted that for ages. I feel like we have gotten 13 already though.

So, lego is finally using that piece as a silenced pistol again on number 14 because you know lego doesnā€™t have a thing against guns and extreme violence.

Why wouldnā€™t they use a pistol though? Yes, i know itā€™s to avoid violence but they have done it before (and in several sets by the way):

There is a real pistol piece, and itā€™s not even the Star Wars one.

yeah that piece was first added with the agents theme, where they all had grey versions, after that it just mainly became a small slip bar for decoration. Its a long time since that piece was used just by it self as a weapon.

Favourite minifigure. definitely Elsa.
Second would be Guther.

Thatā€™s a Lone Ranger set.
Which was a licensed theme.
They only put guns in licensed themes, they use this piece on #14 as a placeholder almost every time.

2 Likes

Oh ok. Why are guns only in licensed themes tho? Itā€™s not like a kid won t by a Star Wars set.

That spaceship kid is absolutely perfect

2 Likes

I think I need that French Bulldog in my lifeā€¦l

I got 6 of the ninjago seriesā€¦ and 5 of them were Garmadon. Sigh. The other was Great White.

I donā€™t like it.

[details=Series 18 Images]

https://i.redditmedia.com/eembkYvDBO00NXqEmS8lHtHzUPdsbaUwW3ukzIimFNc.jpg?w=471&s=d408e17708067320e8245d47aae9f1a4

While I appreciate some of the molds, it also felt half- :hole: , I donā€™t want to call this lazy, but rather wasted potential for a 60th Lego Anniversary since most of them hardly represent an theme sets in the past.

Here is a quick Top 3 listing imo:

Best:

• Red/Blue Brick Suit (I only fuse them together since theyā€™re pretty identical)

• Cake Guy (only for the cake piece)

• Cactus Girl (kek)

Worst:

• Cat Suit (there is nothing desirable unless yourā€¦)

• Firework Guy (the lack of accessory make him look incomplete compared to Cactus Girl or Cowboy Suit Guy)

• Unicorn Knight (I have trouble picking if this or Cowboy Suit Guy would be in the list, but this dude fall in this top 3 because he seem to fail to be either charming or funny)[/details]

I disagree, this is one of the better CMF lines. Lots of specialty molds, all of the suits have microscale applications. The firecracker suit could be repurposed as a tower for instance, or the arms on the cactus girl could be legs on a caterpillar.

BZPower mention a rumor that the Classic Cop will only appear 1 per boxā€¦ My opinion on the series overall slightly change, but it still couldā€™ve been better-

Collectible minifigures will switch to cardboard box packaging supposedly starting in September 2023, doing away with the ability to feel through packets. This is terrible news. It will lead to a lot of opened boxes and possible theft. My local target still has the series one bandmates and 1/3 of the case is opened. Truly a winning strategy by lego yet again.

1 Like

Did they mention what specifically influenced this switchover?

1 Like

LEGO seems to be promoting an environmental movement. Hereā€™s the article: New Collectable Minifigure packaging | Brickset

2 Likes