Community MOC Project: G1 Toa Teams

What is it about them that doesn’t appeal to you?

3 Likes

Well, it’s just that gathering a huge group of people that may or may not build the MOC they volunteered to build just seems a bit boring and uninteresting to me.

I like seeing the MOCs that come out of them though.

1 Like

Well if they don’t do the MOC someone else can do it.

1 Like

It’s mainly reliability and the time it takes to make all of these MOCs that I find boring.

Like I said, I do like seeing the MOCs that come out of these sort of projects.

Anyways, I’ll let you guys continue what you were doing and such. Sorry for getting a bit off-topic.

2 Likes

I was summoned?

Either way, based on the masks I have at this time, I could likely do anyone with an Arthron, Huna, Mahiki, or Akaku.

I haven’t done a female MOC in a while, though, so it might be fun to do one of those.

Tuyet, perhaps.

3 Likes

You could do any of the Toa who are not described in story.

A female would give variety :slight_smile:

Only Tuyet? Any others

1 Like

I would like to take the Toa Cordak of Iron, if that’s alright. I intend to come back and do one after, since I’ve already had a Toa of Iron MOC in the works for a while, though I’m still trying to finish Makuta Durantaz for the Makuta Community MOC Project.

2 Likes

I’m just saying I’d like to do Tuyet, I’ll do some others, as well, I’m just only sure of Tuyet.

2 Likes

Just making sure

Somehow I was summoned?
I will take Zaria- Toa of Iron
Also, when is the purported due date?

1 Like

Just a reasonable amount of time, just not something ridiculous like 6 months. If you sign up later, fair enough. Would you like to do any others.

Well, I would participate, if I hadn’t spent nearly all my MOCing resources in the Brotherhood project. I need parts.

But perhaps I can help nonetheless. At least with making this project (needlessly?) more complicated :smile:
There are apparently actually 7 teams of Toa Hagah that are canon: Teridax’s Hagah, which we know, but also teams assigned to Antroz, Chirox, Mutran, Spiriah, Tridax and Jsasax, er, I mean the Makuta of Stelt.
(And I plan on giving Ornek one, too …)

But about making up names for the unnamed Toa teams … may I make a suggestion?

Jovan’s team: Toa Karda - in reference to them travelling to Karda Nui and saving Mata Nui’s life

2 Likes

So far, not sure. Can I decide once I have finished the first one?

Sure

@Gilahu thanks for the name, I like it. I think I’ll just stick with the one Toa Hagah team thanks :thumbsup: :slight_smile:.

Keep 'em coming plz

Maybe expand it out later, the more the merrier right?

Maybe, but right now I’m not even sure enough will sign up to fill every current Toa space as it is. Unless you guys know people who might be interested?

I’ll do Kopaka Mata

1 Like

Any others, or one at a time?

@Winterstorm345 ok :slight_smile:

Tahu Nuva i suppose

1 Like

Ahem…

The Brotherhood project is still going months later, I’m sure that this will eventually get finished, even if it takes years.

4 Likes