Community MOC Project: G1 Toa Teams

Alright I see your point. I’ll still add them later though once this starts getting filled up.

good plan.

2 Likes

I just realized that there are 116 Toa up there. Ok, the standard Toa MOC is easier to build and less complex than a Makuta, I dare say, but nonetheless 116 MOCs is a pretty high goal, seeing how the Brotherhood project aims at “just” 100 MOCs and after 6 months we’re at … 43 accepted ones, I think.

Good luck. You’ll need it. Maybe I’ll participate somewhen.

I think I still have some pics of a simple old Metru style Toa Nidhiki MOC. Too bad Nidhiki is already taken. But then my MOC wasn’t very special.

1 Like

It would require a minimum of 39 people taking part. With 38 people doing 3 MOCs and one person doing 1 MOC. So yeaha pretty tall order. Hopefully more people join over time.

@TheMoltenKing Thanks for the invite, but I’m planning on taking a break from the boards and building MOCs. I’ll give more details when I post my next MOC.

1 Like

You know what? I just remembered another thing: All the Toa making up the Hagah teams for the Makuta were handpicked from various Toa teams.

And I mentioned that I was planning to “assign” one to Makuta Ornek when I’ve finished him - mostly so I could take pictures of him massacring them.:grin:

So, what does that have to do with this project? This means that all the “non” canon Toa here could be ones that became Toa Hagah later - and I built a rough Toa Hagah MOC this afternoon.
What about this: Sign me up for the Toa of Air from Orde’s team and I’ll add this Toa MOC to this project - if MOCs that heavily rely on Inikabuild are allowed. As I said, I’m lacking parts. I will improve that MOC a little, of course, until then.

Sad to hear that :sleepy:, you’re one of my favourite people on here. Come back soon (plz)

@Gilahu an Inika build is fine, just has to be obvious that you put effort into it. Or did the best you could do with limited pieces in your case.

@JMP
@Zero
@MaskmakerOfLight
@King328
@Mayple
Are you guys interested?

1 Like

Can i do toa ignika

Edit thanks for the invite

2 Likes

No problem.

Any others you’re interested in?

Oh, @TheMoltenKing,
just as an FYI, I’ll be able to make Whenua tonight.
Won’t be able to make Nuju Hordika until the 25th (stupid Ebay shipping times)

This could be going on for months, so take your time.

Happy to hear you’ll have Whenua tonight though. Excited :slight_smile:

Wish I could do more.
I could possibly do Matau and Nuju while waiting for Hordika Nuju to come in the mail, if ya want me to.

You could only do one of them. I won’t force you, only if you want to

I’ll think about it

1 Like

Awwh, i have to CHOOSE?

I guess I’ll do Nuju, as kind of an “Evolution of Nuju” 2-pack XD

Wish i could do Matau as well, have 3 of the group have a consistent style

Well this will be your third so…you’ve reached the maximum. I might increase the maximum at a later date if there are still a lot of Toa left.

Thought my 3 were Gali Nuva, Whenua, and Nuju Hordika.

Or were you counting MOCs made specifically for this project?

Bingo :thumbsup:

Ah, so I got room for Nuju .,;,;,.

Surprisingly, I have an over-abundance of his snowshoe-weapon

1 Like

Is lewa nuva and matau pre hordika ok

1 Like