Complete Bionicle Character Index (W.I.P)

Seeing as there is currently only one slide got all of the Bohrok Swarms, we might not need all of the pictures. We could, of course, create one for each element (normal and Kal) one for all of the Va, and another for the Bahrag.

1 Like

Update! I got a lot of work done today. Most of it with the Bohrok. In addition, I also added descriptions with various toa, matoran, and turaga list slides, and a few other places. Check it out and tell me what you think.

3 Likes

I have a question. Which version will we be editing? The PowerPoint version, or the Google Slides version? If you choose, I think you should add it to the topic post, so new people will know which version to edit. Thanks!

Well I’ll be working prominently (if not entirely) with the PowerPoint version. Though I’m not sure how we would manage it with multiple people.

1 Like

If that’s what we will be prominently working on, I’ll delete my slides link from earlier. But if we are using the PowerPoint, how do I get the Discord link out there?

Well like I said, I’m not sure how we would work out using it with multiple people.

As for the Discord link, I’m not entirely sure. Why aren’t they allowed again?

1 Like

They could link to chats with adult content that does not adhere to board rules, and the admins don’t want to have to moderate all of them. If you want to learn more, click here:

3 Likes

Alright. I get it. Though that does indeed pose a problem.

1 Like

Here, let’s totally not copy what BIONICLE Iliad did!

My discord tag is Miraku#7099, send me a friend request, and I’ll give you the chat link.

Another update! I’ve gotten a lot of work done, including a draft for Tahu’s character page. Take a look through each slide and tell me what you think.

2 Likes

Might I recommend changing the text color on Tahu’s page? It’s a tad hard to read.

Which text? The image labels or the main text?

Image labels.

Well its harder to read with back or grey with most of them. I thought the white worked best.

1 Like

Maybe white with a black outline.

I also added a shadow effect onto all the text in the document, which helps things stick out a lot better. Don’t know why it isn’t showing up here.

1 Like

Alright, I guess I’ll go back and check.

Like I said, it isn’t showing up on the link version. Though that might be fixed if you download the file.

1 Like

Alright.

1 Like

Let me know if that works.