Comrade Wolfie's G2 Matoran/Okotoan Topic

I assume so.

Yep, don’t expect requests to be denied; unless I physically can’t do a mask in G2, I may just need time to make it in order to get the right colours.

2 Likes

she looks Great! Thanks Wolfie!

2 Likes

Can you make me a self-Okotoan for this guy?

1 Like

Should be able to, though if I can’t make the furno head work on an Okotoan body, any preferred substitute?

4 Likes

Would you be interested in creating a version of a character I made called Symphony?
He’s an okotan of the water tribe, though slightly different from the rest.

Here’s an artwork I did of him.

and here’s a concept I drew for Symphony’s villager mask. It’s essentially just sharper and has two extra “horns”, other than that it would be the same.

Here’s a written description of him from OA.

Blue, rusted black, with pieces of his body falling off. His crimson armor creates an almost chilling sight.

here’s a quote of the original post for him.

2 Likes

I could definitely give him a go at the very least, though the mask would have to be painted later, as my spraying method wouldn’t work well for the details needed and I’d need to find a silver hand paint.

So basically run down is, blue Protector mask, black/crimson armour, bit of trans-blue to represent the body beneath the armour?

2 Likes

basically, that sounds about right, though maybe make a bit more emphasis on the blue/silver. like the crimson/black armors not being all the shells, but the shells with the armor, that way to add silver bones to add to more silver.

Now that I’m thinking about it, he never had a good overall color-scheme, so I guess I’m happy with you produce.

1 Like

I think that I would like a Tahu Uniter mask.

1 Like

8 Likes

That is awesome. I love it.

1 Like

Glad you like it!

Yeah, It is awesome. I love how you added the knife to the mask.

One a side note, I probably/personally would’be used a darker blue(to blend with the darker colors), but this is awesome despite that.

I’ll probably make that change, though would you prefer regular blue or dark blue?

regular would work fine, but I am interested in what dark blue would look like

Regular Blue

Dark Blue

1 Like

After some looking at the colors and putting my hand over the mask to get a better picture of the color balance, I think the regular blue works the best as it balances the dark grey a lot better than the dark blue.

While the dark blue is certainly menacing it doesn’t balance as well and clashes more(?) with the red. Something feels off about the dark blue and I can’t quite put my finger on it.

2 Likes

Ayyyyyy he is so cool! I really like it, mate!

2 Likes

Glad you like it!

3 Likes

I’d like to request a matoran of Psionics.

1 Like