Comrade Wolfie's G2 Matoran/Okotoan Topic

That is awesome. I love it.

1 Like

Glad you like it!

Yeah, It is awesome. I love how you added the knife to the mask.

One a side note, I probably/personally would’be used a darker blue(to blend with the darker colors), but this is awesome despite that.

I’ll probably make that change, though would you prefer regular blue or dark blue?

regular would work fine, but I am interested in what dark blue would look like

Regular Blue

Dark Blue

1 Like

After some looking at the colors and putting my hand over the mask to get a better picture of the color balance, I think the regular blue works the best as it balances the dark grey a lot better than the dark blue.

While the dark blue is certainly menacing it doesn’t balance as well and clashes more(?) with the red. Something feels off about the dark blue and I can’t quite put my finger on it.

2 Likes

Ayyyyyy he is so cool! I really like it, mate!

2 Likes

Glad you like it!

3 Likes

I’d like to request a matoran of Psionics.

1 Like

Can do, probably a mix of dark blue, azure blue and golden masks. Switching out mask and body colour depending on what I have.

1 Like

Ce-Matoran No.1

Ce-Matoran No.2

Ce-Matoran No.3

Ce-Matoran No.4

7 Likes

Can self okotans have only G2 masks or glatorian helmets?

1 Like

I’d prefer to keep it to G2 masks where possible, maybe a few HF helmets in some cases.

1 Like

Wow. That is amazing. What piece did you use to connect the shell to the system parts on Ce-Matoran 4? A 2x2 with a right angled pole?

1 Like

This one
Or the other variant like this

1 Like

Ok. I didn’t know the correct term but it’s the one I’m thinking of. I might use that technique sometime.

1 Like

##Po-Matoran, G2 Style

Ahkmou

Ally WIP

Bour WIP

Epena WIP

Gadjati WIP

Golyo WIP

Hafu WIP

Hewkii
To be added

Kivi WIP

Pekka WIP

Piatra

Podu

And with this post, the main six Matoran types are on this topic. I’ll update the WIP characters as I get around to finding the right colours for masks/torso add-on, so I’ll eventually have (most) named Matoran in G2 form.

12 Likes

I have to say, that Ahkmou looks killer. Maybe a bit too obviously on the wrong side of this battle, but I love it.

2 Likes

I think an Onua 2016 mask would fit better for Ahkmou

1 Like