No.1

No.2

No.3

No.4

No.5

No.6

No.7

10 Likes

Love em. Didn’t expect 7 but amazing nonetheless.

1 Like

so like, can I request a character to be built in a Okotan style?

if so, I would like to see my Self-Moc Hauna as a Okotan

(Silver Protector Mask if your wondering what Mask to use)

6 Likes

I’m surprised no one has asked for the stone matoran.
They would be cool to see

4 Likes

Sure! I’ll get right to work on that, but I will need to do a protector mask in the silver I’ve got first, so for the moment, I’ll use the skull mask like in that pic there.

The Stone Matoran collection is in a far worse state than any of the other elements; I haven’t found a suitable tan/burnt orange/brown spray paint to create the masks. Which counts for the majority of them. But the second I do get a sizable number of them, I’ll be sure to add them to this topic.

5 Likes

10 Likes

And while I remember.

Complete Chronicler’s Company

10 Likes

Or as I like to call them , “Takua’s Gang.”

1 Like

Can I still request a self-Okotoan?

2 Likes

I assume so.

Yep, don’t expect requests to be denied; unless I physically can’t do a mask in G2, I may just need time to make it in order to get the right colours.

2 Likes

she looks Great! Thanks Wolfie!

2 Likes

Can you make me a self-Okotoan for this guy?

1 Like

Should be able to, though if I can’t make the furno head work on an Okotoan body, any preferred substitute?

4 Likes

Would you be interested in creating a version of a character I made called Symphony?
He’s an okotan of the water tribe, though slightly different from the rest.

Here’s an artwork I did of him.

and here’s a concept I drew for Symphony’s villager mask. It’s essentially just sharper and has two extra “horns”, other than that it would be the same.

Here’s a written description of him from OA.

Blue, rusted black, with pieces of his body falling off. His crimson armor creates an almost chilling sight.

here’s a quote of the original post for him.

2 Likes

I could definitely give him a go at the very least, though the mask would have to be painted later, as my spraying method wouldn’t work well for the details needed and I’d need to find a silver hand paint.

So basically run down is, blue Protector mask, black/crimson armour, bit of trans-blue to represent the body beneath the armour?

2 Likes

basically, that sounds about right, though maybe make a bit more emphasis on the blue/silver. like the crimson/black armors not being all the shells, but the shells with the armor, that way to add silver bones to add to more silver.

Now that I’m thinking about it, he never had a good overall color-scheme, so I guess I’m happy with you produce.

1 Like

I think that I would like a Tahu Uniter mask.

1 Like

8 Likes