Concepts for individual matoran bodies [ART] NOW WITH MASKS - less spooky

bruh, those eyes are still creepy, a big smile and the tiniest eyes ever

1 Like

is that the reference

Just my sense of Humor…

I am a Necron.

The grey legs look strange to me. I think it’s just because they look like they’re wearing tiny shorts and shoes, which I’m not a fan of. But I imagine this detail could change, depending on the Matoran or region, so it’s not really a big deal.

1 Like

I CANNOT UNSEE THE SHOOOOOOOOOOORTS.

1 Like

I dont see shorts. I see underwear and exposed grey robo-leg.
then again that is no better. maybe ad a patch of another color to the upper leg to break it up?

1 Like

That’s what I meant. Either underwear or booty shorts with bare legs and shoes/socks.

I decided on making them all in red to see how they would look next to one another.

2 Likes

Yup, cannot unsee the underwear now. Thanks.

I like the designs. Not much I can say, this is outside my expertise. I never played much with system. They all look so similar, I think that is mainly due to the silhouette looking similar, and that is not something yo can do anything about.

On the bright side, I like the masks. Not sure if some of them are possible, but we’ll see.

Just wondering, is there any correlation to the amount of their tribe color and their elemental affinity? If there is, you have a class system waiting to be implemented.