Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Justin stepped over the “Circle thing” and it stopped floating.

Mokuzai blinks and accidentally activated his gem.
He watches her approach himself and he returns the handshake
“Uh. I’m Mokuzai.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Elizabeth.” She tucks her hands in her pockets, pausing for a moment in an attempt to find something else to say. “I guess you have a magic rock, too?”

The wood carver nods and attempts to change the view by looking away slightly
“Yeah. It got this box from my gramps.”

“So, I take it we’re all here because our antique jewelry lead us here. But for what reason?” Justin asked.

Eliza looks at the box. “Oh, cool. I got this as a graduation present.” She taps the pendant on her chest. “I don’t think they realized it was magical.”

“I activated these Conduits we all hold, and they brought you here to unlock their power.” He said, turning to Moku. “For example, Zircon was called ‘Othersight.’ It had something to do with seeing, people, and a bit with time, but I couldn’t get an exact translation.” He then turned back to Justin. “What gemstone’s in your necklace?” He asked.

Mokuzai nods and holds up his box while still looking away. “My Gramps said it’s a family.” He jerkily tilts his head back. “Turning this Stone off is hard for me.”
I hate being this kind of rose now.

“Turning it off…?” he’s using it right now? “What exactly does your stone do, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“See from others eyes.”
Mokuzai blinked and stumbled back a little as the view went back to him.

“Oh.” She isn’t really sure what to add to that. Man, these powers are weird. So much for super strength and flying.

He nods and sighs He mentioned time. Time travel would be cool.

Zablex added some more songs to his collection and then began wondering what sort of powers the Conduits were supposed to have. He pulls up that other window and begins to take a look around the Internet for such information. (The places he’d be looking in would likely be related to the ones he found the previous time)

There’d be little about the kingdom or its abilities or inhabitants, other than the legend he probably already heard, and other small snippets about the likely language they used and some little things about daily life, along with, after quite a bit of digging, a likely name it was referred to as: Helmitki Kunin. This was found on a low-budget site, most likely made by a single person, dedicated to the little bit of knowledge known on the kingdom.

1 Like

Zablex made a few notes on these then tried to see who made and maintained the site out of curiosity.

He’d find the initials J.M. In cursive at the bottom right of the page.

1 Like

Well, well, well, he thought, I wonder who that could be? he had a good idea who it was.

@Scrap_Runa
“My gemstone is aquamarine. My mother willed this amulet to me after she…” Justin trailed off, looking down at the ground. “Nevermind, It’s not that important. Anyways, what is my power?”

Mokuzai pauses I wonder what what was here He clenches his box and opens it.
He activates his past vision to see what happened

He checks his phone. “Phasing. I think it let’s you go through things.” He tells him.

Mokuzai would see Jeff making the rune circle, then activating it. It would then flash through a few moments of nothing, then a bear hibernating.

2 Likes