Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Mokuzai blinks and looks around. Lets fell no one. This is my secret and no one shall know.

Justin looked around, excited to test his new power. He charged towards a Boulder. Justin wasn’t completely sure if the phasing would work, so braced himself for impact, just in case. As he made contact with the boulder, Justin felt himself become lighter. He felt the burden of existing lifted off his shoulders. When Justin opened his eyes, he was on the other side of the boulder. “Wow, pretty neat!” He said, examining his hands.

“Hey, do you have any notes about opal there?” she asks, suddenly curious. Sure, it could shoot rainbows… but maybe it could do something else?

“What’s wrong? Jealous?” Justin asked eliza, slightly smiling.

She points, and a rainbow beam lances out and shears the rock he had just passed through in half. “I can shoot rainbows. What do I have to be jealous of?” She smiles with feigned sweetness.

Justin’s eyes widened at the rock. “Okay, i take that back. Maybe that’s a little cool.” Justin said, pinching his fingers together.

Mokuzai sighs “I’m jealous.”

“It was called ‘Rainbow-Light Blasts.’” Jeffrey tells her. “And we got the rainbow and blasts, but not the light. Maybe try focusing just on the gem itself?” He suggests.

1 Like

What could focusing rainbows do… Mokuzai walks towards the outer edge of the cave, clenching his box.
He activates his future vision.

He would see the gem glow like a light, or in another future produce a brilliant flash, like a less powerful flash bang.

One is lame and one is cool. Wait. I shouldn’t be thinking about her power. Mine is actually useful. I can predict anything about tests. This is bloody useful.
I hope she gets the lame flashlight. It would help my self esteem.

Mokuzai relaxes and leans against the wall.

“Wait a minute… what is even the point of all this?” Justin exclaimed, motioning to everything around him. “Why were you trying to activate your conduit in the first place?” He asked Jeffrey.

Elizabeth focuses on her conduit, and sure enough, it begins to glow. “Well, I found the light,” she mutters to herself before letting it fade away. She perks up with interest at Justin’s question.

“I was hoping that doing so would help me learn more about the civilization that once made them.” He said. “I thought just mine would activate, but it wasn’t the only one. Now I’d like your guys’ help in finding as many as we can before those with worse intentions can.”

“Which can’t be that hard,” Eliza mutters to herself.

“Is there some sort of tracking mechanism that we can use to pinpoint their locations?” Justin asked.

“Maybe one of the other gems can be used for that?” Elizabeth blurts out.

“That’s possible, but I was thinking we start where we know they are already.” He says. “We go to Eastern Estonia; we search the ruins of Helmitki Kunin.”

“Er…” Elizabeth slowly raises her hand. “Problem. I don’t have a passport.”

Justin snapped around, facing Elizabeth. “Hey… that’s actually a really smart theory! I was thinking something Similar!” He remarked, a clever smile crossing his face.