Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“How so?” He asks as he goes back to inspecting the circle and noting things about it.

“I can use it to help make Blood Meal. It’s good for plants and deters animals”

“Oh cool.” Jeffrey responded. “I guess I never thought of that.”

Elizabeth arrives back at the cave, once again on foot. She’s a bit drowsy from a poor night’s sleep, but does her best not to show it.

Mokuzai peeks out the cave and uses his ability to look through Ike’s eyes as he glosses over the forest.
Noice. I can take advantage of other people without actually doing so. This view is actually nice.
He feels his hand slip as he changes his vision and falls on his side. Then theres my lack of bodily coordination. Shame.
The carver turns off his othersight and dusts himself off

Meanwhile, Justin was practicing his phasing powers. He kept running back and forth through a rock, trying to be able to switch the phasing on or off on a dime.

Zablex finished his breakfast and began to pack up for the expedition. He figured that packing for cold weather was wise considering the trip they took to Stonehenge was a bit chilly.

Ike looks around as he feels a thought come up in his head.
So we took a nap. Wassup. Can I get a TLDR?

Ike gives a sigh So you wont believe this. You’re back from your nap and we got edgy blood powers

Stop listening to the shirts you got from Hot Topic
No I’m serious here
Serious my ■■■.
I hate you and everything you stand for, Ideruba.
Not my fault I’m named after a fairy tale.
Thats not what I meant but we can roll with it. I really need to take my meds.

1 Like

Zablex finished packing his things and informed his father that it would be best if he went to Mau early so that coordination amongst anyone else joining the expedition would be a little easier.

He agreed and looked at the envelope as he wrote down the address and programmed it into a GPS so he and Zablex’s mother could drop him off and say their goodbyes.

@LTVmocs
@Jcton
@jayzor17
@Scrap_Runa
After he finished practicing, Justin was sitting on a rock. He was silent for a while, lost in his thoughts. He was examining his amulet, remembering when his mother gave it to him. It may not seem like much now, but this is the greatest gift that I can give you. use it only for good, she had told him. Justin finally looked up. “To be just a normal kid one day, then a few days later become part of something bigger, bigger than anything you knew… Does it seem a little… overwhelming, maybe even a bit scary? Or is that just me?” Justin asked, a look of worry in his eyes.

Ike looked at him as Ideruba responded for him.
“I feel like this is r/iam14andthisisverydeep material.”
You can’t bully the kid like that.
I do what gives the best quips

Mokuzai glances at him and shrugs
K cool.
Why was I tagged. I’m just a dude who can peep through others.

1 Like

Jeff looked up. “…It is.” He concedes.

Eventually, Zablex’s family drops him off at the address on Jeff Mau’s letter and say their goodbyes to their son.

“I’ll try not to get into trouble.” He promised.

He’d see no one there.

OOC: Um, his last initial is M, but his last name isn’t Mau, for future reference.

IC: Jeffrey jots down notes on his circle, and looks up. “We probably won’t be leaving until tomorrow. I’d suggest practicing with your Conduits. No telling what we’re going to find there.”

Justin sighs, getting back up. “Okie dokie, then.” He began to phase himself and walked through a few boulders.

Then, he had a better idea.

Justin turned around. “I just thought of something: what if we could combine 2 or more of our abilities together, to create more unique and powerful attacks?”

“Probably.” He says. “I bet it’d work with some of them.”

@jayzor17
@LTVmocs
@Jcton
@Scrap_Runa
“-But then the question stands: what abilities could we combine?” He asked.

“Well, mine couldn’t exactly ‘combine’ with any, but I could distract people so you guys could go at them.” He said. “My power’s all in their heads.”

Zablex began looking for Jeff.

Ike sighs This is going nowhere.
Are you gonna go home and water the plants.
Dont try to bully me Ide. Your feable tricks mean nothing.
Are we gonna eternally reference random things.
Only until we run out of things to reference,

Mokuzai shrugs “Guess I’m the spy here.” Not like I can do much. I might as well keep the rest of my power to myself.