Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

OOC: Could you please not tag me unless you’re addressing Elizabeth specifically and you’re not already replying to me?

IC: Elizabeth follows along with the conversation, but doesn’t find much to add. She’s still taking this all in, really.

OOC Excessive tagging gets annoying for everyone involved too ngl

IC Ideruba decides to leave the group. “I’m just gonna go look for some roadkill to use their blood if you guys don’t mind.”
So let’s experiment a bit. We could be doing a lot more with this power.
No Ide. Don’t please don’t go doing things on your own. You don’t have a way with words or a way with getting things done.
Its a small test run. Dwight, let me have this.
I’ll let you this one time but don’t be stupid.

1 Like

Zablex sees a familiar mountain in the distance and begins walking to it.

OOC: mainly so he could interact with the others.

“Wait, what?” Eliza stares at Id in confusion.

Ike coughs and decides to handle the situation more tactfully then his counterpart. “I control blood. I’d rather not kill things for it so I buy it or go look for dead roadkill.”

“As opposed to live roadkill?” Jeff jests.

Ideruba shrugs “No ones gonna use that either.”
Ike sighs Oh my god. Shut up for once. You’re making this worse.
I didn’t talk yesterday.

Zablex was making his way to the mountain.

Eventually, he arrives at the cave.

OOC: G’night! Got a packed day tomorrow and will be very inactive.

A helicopter soon arrives at the base of the mountain.

Holly starts stepping down from her helicopter to start hiking. She gives a light wave to the pilot and takes her leave. Well. There’s no point in staying back there. Time to head up.

Jeffrey sees the helicopter. “I think we have company.” He said.

Holly waves as she approaches the froup

Jeff waves back. “Hello?” He calls out.

She shouts back “Do we have a party here?”

“I guess you could put it that way.” He responds.

“Cool.” She holds up her watch “So this watch has been acting up. Could ya help out?.”

He points to the circle on the ground of the cave. “Walk over that. It’ll stop.” He says. “What kind of gemstone is in it?” He then asks.

“Quartz.” She quietly heads over to the circle

His eyes widen. “You said quartz?”

Elizabeth takes note of his reaction. Something important about quartz, then?

“Clear to be specific. I know different pigments exist.” She does a quick stretch.
Mokuzai shrugs “Sounds lame. Are you gonna invisible girl? You’re bloody flippin pale enough.”
Holly shrugs. “What accent do you have? I know you’re not American.”
The boy sighs and puts a hand to his head in attempt to do a dramatic flare. “Bloody darn right I’m not a Yankee. They’re the type to put peanuts into their pop.”
She raises an eyebrow. “I barely understood anything. Those English Classes were for nothing.”