Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“Quartz isn’t the most useful on its own.” Jeff tells her. “It’s power is Amplification. It is used to make the powers of other gems stronger.”

She sighs “Now can I use the Amplification onto itself to Amplify the Amplification?”
Mokuzai sighs “Not how it works.”
Holly snaps at him. “Shut up or I’m not using it on you.”
Mokuzai nods and relaxes on the wall Its my only opportunity to use my ability better.
He decides to activate his future sight to get a quick test run in again.

Assuming Holly decides to use it, nothing would be immediately visible, except the gem shimmering brighter. It seems he could not see the effects of seeing the future after that, almost as if he can’t see the use of his own power through his visions, or maybe the amount of time forward he can see is limited.

Mokuzai spats out next to him

Holy looks at her wrist watch and uses her ability I need to crank it up soon

She would most likely not see any difference, as it would currently be useless on herself, and no other target was specified.

She looks around her “So who has the lamest power so far?”

“Good question.” He thinks. “It’s either Mokuzai, who can…do something with sight. I think it’s through the eyes of others, but time might also be a factor somehow, or myself, who just has telepathy. Everyone else can petrify things, control blood, shoot rainbow lasers, and go through walls. I think that’s everyone.” He said.

She looks at Jeff. “I like you better so you’re going first.” Holly points at him and activated her ability

Rodian perks up after hearing about amplification. He looks at Holly, to answer her question,
“I have a power of gravity. I’m able to affect an object’s gravitational pull. Honestly, from what I can tell it won’t effect a object enough to let it fly into the atmosphere, and is completely dependent on the size of an object.”

He thinks, and points it at her. He thinks of another him standing at his side, and one appears to her when she blinks. “Does it work?” They ask in tandem.

Holly nods and attempts to tap it. “Uh… Wonder if I can do multiple.”
She points at @Jcton “You’re next gravity man.”

Assuming she touches the copy, she goes through it.

As she points to Rodian, The copy disappears and Jeff’s Conduit is deactivated. “Hm. Strange.” He notes.

Rodian grabs a small rock, able to fit in the palm of his hand. He drops it, trying to make it lighter.

Assuming he just let go of it, it would simply float there, not going up or down.

However, if he put any force behind it, it would float down, as if in space.

There was no force so it floats still.

OCC: just for ease, dropping will mean that Rodian put no force behind the object.

1 Like

Holly looks around “So anyone wanna go next or we gonna do that later?”

Zablex arrived at the cave.

Dwight gave a light wave at his return.

Jeff waves at him. “Look who’s back.” He said.

Zablex nods, “I see new Conduits have been unlocked as well.” He said.