Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Upon seeing him, Justin turns to Jeff. “who’s this guy?” he asks, pointing to Zablex.

He taps his pendant, indicating it was a Conduit.

“Someone who was here yesterday.” He said.

“I see that several new Conduits have had their powers unlocked; care to get me up to speed?” He asks politely.

Jeff nods. “I’ll tell the powers, but the people can introduce themselves.” He says, proceeding to list off the newly found powers.

“So, we now have gravity manipulation, the ability to see through another’s eyes and possibly gain visions of the past and future and amplification of other Conduits;” he said, “Am I missing any?”

“I can shoot rainbows,” Elizabeth mutters from the corner.

“I don’t believe so.” He said. “Other than what Eliza pointed out.”

Zablex raises an eyebrow, curious as to what that meant aside from the obvious.

He picks up a stone roughly the size of his fist and petrified it with his Conduit, “How good is your accuracy?” He asks Elizabeth.

OOC: oh yeah, and somebody is now able to phase through stuff.

Mokuzai holds up his box “I can see from your eyes.”

Holly holds up her watch “I can enhance stuff I guess.”

He looks at Mokuzai, “You would do well to ask for consent before using it.”

He then looks at Holly, “Enhance other stuff?” He asks.

He nods. Haha. Who needs consent when no one knows .

“I enhance your conduits.”

2 Likes

“May I see a demonstration of this enhancement ability?” He asks Holly as he starts writing something on a notepad.

OOC: have Mokuzai try to use the ability on Zablex; if you dare.

Justin saw the conduit. “Oh, it looks like you’re one of us. I’m Justin, the guy who ‘moves through walls.’” he said. He then noticed Holly. “Oh, you’re also here, too. I’m Justin.”

1 Like

Zablex smiles, “Nice to meet you.” He said, “I am Zablex and I can petrify things.” He told him in kind.

1 Like

“Cool…” Said Justin.

He nods, “Indeed.” He shows him his hand. It was totally normal then he grabbed his forearm for support, “Let’s see how this feels.” Zablex said as he tried to petrify his own hand.

Justin looked on, curious.

His hand petrified for a few seconds before it went back to normal.

“Wow, that’s cool, but what would you use that power for?” asked Justin.