Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“We can wait if need be. Where do you need to ride the bus to?”

“The closest bus station to my house.”

“Alright, we can probably wait.” He tells him. “But please try to hurry.”

“I can’t hurry a bus driver.”

Rodian leans against the seat, buckled onto the helicopter. His notepad and pen are snug in his pockets as he is fast asleep from the ride over.

Zablex stretches out by practicing martial arts, getting the stiffness out of his body due to the long flight.

Elizabeth toddles around near the helicopter, trying to get some feeling in her legs again.

He takes a glance Dang. Are we gonna have Hamon users here? Are the gems like… Our Stands? Oh no. I’m getting ideas. Lets not. Lets not make this a Jojo reference.

1 Like

Justin snored loudly, having fallen asleep.

Eliza glares at him in envy. Last night had been a restless one, and it wasn’t like she’d been able to sleep on the helicopter. In that moment, she would have given almost anything for the ability to fall asleep on a dime… I wonder if there’s a gem that has to do with sleep. Maybe something that would let her steal sleep from other people, like a vampire?

Another wave of sleepiness rolls over her, and she plops on the ground with a yawn. As dumb as it sounded, being a sleep vampire could be pretty nice.

Justin once again had a dream. He was floating through a black void until he came across a golden crown withgleaming jewels. There was something about it that drew Justin to it. He had an urge to have the crown. Justin swiped at it, and it dissipated into a cloud, having been an illusion. Suddenly, His arm became mummified. He then woke up, shrieking. Justin began babbling something about his mother being dead.

Elizabeth starts, suddenly wide awake again. She scrambles over to Justin, putting a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey, hey. It’s alright, you’re awake. It’s alright…” she just keeps repeating the words in a soothing tone, unsure of what else she could do to calm him down.

Mokuzai nods and activates his past sight. Lets just check things out. Why not. Then I can leave to visit home…

Justin eventually calms down. “Thank you…” he murmured. He then began to softly cry to himself. “I sometimes forget what it’s like to not have her around anymore. It hurts to have such a gaping hole in your life.” he said in between sniffles. “-But, I know that she would have wanted me to go this quest. Before she had died, my mother told me that my amulet was the greatest gift she could give me. I didn’t know what it meant then, but I do now.” Justin then turned to Elizabeth. “Once again, Thank you for helping me. I’m sorry for acting like a jerk to you earlier. And I think your rainbow powers are totally awesome, by the way.” He said, chuckling.

He’d see the building of this helipad/refuel area, but other than that it seemed nothing exciting happened.

Zablex was taking a water break from his training. His mind races as it tries to understand the powers of the Conduits.

Jeff could be seen nearby, practicing swordplay by using a stick.

“You’re a swordsman?” He asked.

He nods. “Yup. Starting to learn some tonfa techniques as well.” He says as he slashes at a tree.

She sighs in relief. “No problem. Just glad I could help.” She stands and wanders off, eventually noticing Jeff and Zablex.